JISUNG AH!!!

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

"Everything packed?" Chansung asked from the first floor.

"Yup!!!" you shouted as you stumbled down the stairs with two backpacks.

He sighed sadly as you approached him.

"Ah, why~" you asked, trying to cheer him up with your aegyo.

"Nice try using aegyo, 'Hyung'... I'll miss you..." he said.

You gave him a slight smile and fist bumped him. The two of you stood by the roadside, waiting for the car to pick you up.

"JISUNG WAIT!!!"

The two of you turned around and saw GOT7 rushing towards you. Mark wasn't with them... but that wasn't surprising. You didn't mind... it was kind of expected of him to do that. As per usual, they greeted you with friendly tackles... a greeting that you were definitely going to miss.

"I'm going to miss you loads, bro..." Jackson said, patting your shoulder roughly.

You smacked his stomach making him stop and laugh goofily.

"It'll just be until JYP sunbae wakes up anyway. We'll see you again..." Yugyeom said, trying to sound positive.

You bit your lip and hugged all of them one by one.

"I love you guys..." you said as you let go off all of them.

You saw tears in their eyes that you knew were about to fall anytime soon. Then the grey car came... a car that you were all too familiar with. The man in the suit came out and signalled you to come in. Everyone gave you one final hug, trying to spend at least one more second with you. Then you made your way to the back of the car and placed your bags inside.

"Sung ah..."

Your eyes widened at the familiar voice and you turned to see Mark walking slowly towards you. He was huffing and puffing which meant that he had ran all the way to see you.

"Don't do this..." Mark sighed.

You placed the last bag in the bunk and closed the bunk door.

"Mark, I have to go. Take care of yourself, okay?" you said sadly.

You turned around to go in the car but Mark held your hand and pulled you away from the car. He stood in between the door and you.

"I'm not letting you go like this. What happened to best friends forever?" Mark asked.

"Mark, we can't be best friends. Its seriously, there's nothing wrong with what you did---" you said.

"Then, what?! Tell me what to do!" Mark said desperately.

"... Can you love me the way I love you?" you asked.

Mark softened his gaze and his eyes darted around, not knowing what to do.

"Its fine, Mark, really. Its all my fault. I mean, we shouldn't fall for out best friends, right?" you said.

"Miss Park..." the man in the suit called out.

"Mark, please..." you said but he didn't budge.

"I'm not ready to let you go..." he said.

"Mark, maybe you're not ready to let go of our friendship but I am. I can't be friends with you because its gone further than that. I freaking love you! And that can't change... I'll always... feel that way about you," you said.

"Jisung..." Mark called out.

Jackson came over and pulled Mark away, letting you in the car. You gave Mark one last look before closing the door. The car engine roared quietly and it started moving. Everyone who had come were behind, looking at the car getting smaller and further.

"No... Not like this..." Mark sighed.

"JISUNG AH!!!!!!!" Mark yelled as he ran as fast as he could to get to you.

"JISUNG AHHH!!!!!" he continued yelling.

You looked into the rear view mirror and started crying silently as you watched Mark trying to get you back. The man turned around to face you.

"No... Um... Keep going..." you said, wiping away your tears but they kept on falling.

"JISUNG!!!! JISUNG!!!!!!!!" Mark yelled at the top of his lungs making more tears flow from you.

You couldn't take it anymore. The car stopped and Mark stopped as well. You came out of the car and ran to Mark. You jumped slightly and Mark quickly wrapped his arms around you tightly. The two of you cried into one another's shoulders.

"Bye, Mr. Dimsum..." you sighed before letting him go and walking back into the car, not daring to turn around and see him cry.

The car then drove off and you could no longer see anyone in the rear view mirror.

4 MONTHS LATER... MARCH... YEAR 2015...

"JYP SUNBAE IS AWAKE! 'HYUNG' IS COMING BACK!!!" JB screamed in the middle of the night and Mark fluttered his eyes open when he heard your name.

 

 

(WAZZUP GUYS! AUTHORNIM HERE! I just wanted to apologise for this really short chapter. I just wanted to give you guys this chapt before 'disappearing' for awhile. My exams are coming real soon and I will try to post chapts as fast as possible but I can't guarantee daily chapts. So yeah, just in case you don't see an update at least once a day DON'T PANIC PEOPLE! I will come back to writing long and consistent chapts in about a week or two. Until then, I hope you enjoy reading! Shout out to those still studying... I FEEL THE PAIN!!!! T_T)

(OH YES! P.S... STORY 3 OF THIS BIAS SERIES IS IN THE WORKS AS WELL SO STAY TUNED!!!)

(Ya'll thoughT I forgot my signature finish hmmmm?????? HAHAHAH! HECK NO! LOVE YOU GUYS! MUAH!!! LOVE AUTHORNIM)