SARANGHAEYO!!!

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

Mark laid down on his bed, just thinking back on what the two of you used to do. The times you two would walk down the streets of Seoul so noisily with his arm around your shoulders. The times you two would eat and he'd just smile and stare at you every time you challenged yourself to eat something so fast. The times you just weren't in the mood for anything and he'd hug you and wouldn't leave you alone until you were okay. Looking back, he wouldn't do any of that for anyone except for you. He realised he loved you even before you did.

"Mark hyung, you coming to the airport with us?" JB asked as he peeked his head into the room.

"Um... No, she told me not to come... I think its better that way," Mark sighed as he sat up.

JB came in and sat beside him. He placed his hand on Mark's shoulder.

"You know... Jisung really loves you," JB said.

Mark smiled and nodded.

"I know..." he said.

"And... when sometimes, when you love someone, you make stupid mistakes... like asking them not to come to the airport to say goodbye," JB said.

Mark looked at him and JB stood up.

"We'll get going," JB said as he left the room.

LATER ON...

You stood in front of the check-in counter with the rest of your soccer team mates. Everyone was chatting so happily and being so hyper while you were standing alone and being sad. Sure, you were happy to live your dreams... but how could you be a 100% happy when you'd be leaving your loved ones behind? Especially just after not seeing them for months.

"Jisung ah..."

You turned around and saw Jinyoung smiling at you. You quickly placed your bags down, ran towards him and wrapped his arms around him.

"You think I'd let you go off without saying a proper goodbye?!" Jinyoung asked making you giggle as you let go of him.

He placed his hands on your shoulders and smiled at you as he took note of every single feature of your face.

"Be safe... and stay happy, okay? If you need ANYTHING, call me and no matter what time or where I am, I'd pick up my phone," he said and you nodded.

"I'm sorry that you'd be alone..." you said but he shook his head.

"I'll never be alone. We may be oceans and countries apart... but we'll never be alone and we'll always have each other. You'll always be my daughter, Jisung ah... Don't forget that," he said.

"And you'll always be my Appa," you continued on and he gave you one last hug.

"YAH! YAH PARK JISUNG 'HYUNG'!!!"

Jinyoung let go of you and you saw the rest of GOT7 approaching... okay, actually they were running towards you, ready to tackle you down. They did which made people stare but you all didn't mind. People didn't have to get your friendship with them because no matter what others say, no matter how weird it was, your bond with them wouldn't ever get weak. Your eyes darted around and the members looked at one another, knowing what that meant.

"He listened to you. He's at home," JR said.

You stopped looking around and you looked at the 6 boys in front of you instead.

"Ah... That's good," you said.

All of a sudden, Jackson came forward and hugged you warmly.

"I love you, 'Hyung'..." he said softly.

You smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too, Jackson," you said.

With that, the rest of them hugged you, one by one. Then the coach called for everyone to assmeble and get ready too check-in. You looked at the huge doors that led to a big hall. Once you entered those doors, you couldn't go back... there was only forward.

"I love you guys..." you said to Jinyoung and the GOT7 members who came.

The soccer team was standing in a line, one by one the police officers were checking their passports. It was about to be your turn when...

"JISUNG!!!!"

You knew that voice from a mile away. You turned around and saw that Mark was running towards you from across the long aisle. You placed your bags aside of the queue and ran to him. When the two of you were about meet, he held his arms out and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Mark..." you said between deep breaths.

"Jisung... I'm sorry but I couldn't not say goodbye..." he said as he let go and held your hands.

"Mark, look I have to go..." you said as you let go but he held your hand again.

"Park Jisung!" your coach called from the queue.

"Two minutes! I'm sorry but just give us two minutes!" you said and you saw her nod.

You focused your attention back on Mark.

"I was alone... in my room, thinking back and I remembered what you said about your crush. That was me, right?" he said and you nodded, not sure what he was getting at.

"You said... you said I was perfect... Why? After everything I did with other girls and casting you aside for another girl... Why would you think I was perfect?" he asked as he was panting.

"Because no matter what you did, I wouldn't love you any less and I realised you were really all I needed so that makes you perfect for me," you explained.

You saw tears fall from his eyes once you said that and he cupped your face in his hands.

"Remember what I said when we were in my room back in LA?" he asked and you shook your head.

"If we both don't find anyone... we'd just grow old together..." he said with a laugh and you laughed a little, recalling that.

"Instead of that, the next time I see you... and you're not with anyone... you're mine. You understand?" he said, a hint of mischief in his voice that made you smile.

"Okay... Deal..." you said.

With that, you let go of his hand and headed back into the queue. Then, just before you went in the hall...

"PARK JISUNG!!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!" you heard Mark shout at the top of his lungs from way behind you.

You smiled as you continued waking deeper into the hall with happy tears in your eyes.

 

(Next chapt would be the last chapt! YOU GUYS READY?!)