Junhong's Skateboard

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"(Y/n), I told you not to get me anything!" Junhong sighed but he had a cute little smile on his face.

"Why would I not get my boyfriend anything for his birthday? That's silly!" You shrugged.

"You are silly." He teased, winking.

"Come on Junhong! You need to open this!" You urged. You wanted to see the look on his face so desperately.

"Well I will then. The suspense is killing me!" You hadn't given anything away with how you'd presented him with his gift; just a simple cube wrapped up in brown paper with a blue ribbon tied in a bow (that was just for your benefit really. Junhong didn't really appreaciate stuff like that as much as you did). Junhong would have known what it was anyway if you hadn't disguised it.

You watched eagerly as Junhong, like an excited child, ripped the wrapping paper to reveal a cardboard box.

"(Y/n)! Just what I wanted!" Junhong punched the sky. You rolled your eyes and kicked him. He tickled your feet in return so you squirmed. Then he opened the box.

It was like the contents held a light inside. Junhong's face shone like the sun and his eyes sparkled like the stars, without fault. His smile was the widest you'd ever seen on anyone.

"(Y/n)..." he breathed and lifted out his skateboard. "It's...it's so beautiful." He ran his fingers along the bright colours, gasping when he saw his name engraved on the side. "Just as beautiful as you." He locked eyes with you and leaned over the crumpled paper to lightly press his lips against yours. You smiled contentedly into his kiss.

He pulled away first. "You need to learn how to ride one of these." He gestured to his new board. "And why not start with this one?" He took your hand and pulled you up.

"No, Junhong, I can't do it!" You pleaded. You'd tried once before many years ago, but to no success. Why would it have changed now?

"No, come on (y/n)!" He lifted you up on to the skateboard and pushed your hips so you glided along the floor. You felt safe in his strong grip.

"There, see? That's fun isn't it?" His fingers began to wiggle on your hips so you squirmed again.

"Junhong, Junhong, stop it!" You giggled uncontrollably, wriggling away from his grasp, causing you to slide off the skateboard in typical 'You've been Framed' fashion and you both landed in a heap on the floor, tangled in each other. He lifted his head to smile at you, looking you in the eyes.

"Oh (y/n), I really do love you." He grinned.

Your heart stopped and your eyes widened. Junhong's widened too. "Did I just say that?"

You planted on a kiss on his lips. "I love you, Junhong." You whispered.

He smiled at you, that smile that made your body weak every time, and you sank into a kiss, still tangled up in each other's arms.