Your Day

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Oh (y/n)!" Your mum sighed, tearing up and smiling at you.

"Don't, mum! I'll cry." You pulled her into a gentle hug and she pulled away to get a tissue out of her bag. "I'd better get in. You're quite late!" She laughed as she was escorted inside by the best man.

"Congratulations hun." Your bridesmaids each kissed me on the cheek and walked into the church porch ready to go in. Your dad took your arm gently and squeezed your hand.

"You ready, darling?"

You took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm nervous, dad."

"I know, but you're marrying a great guy, and he's lucky too. He'll look after you, I know it."

You smiled. "I know." A life ahead of me with the man you loved was exciting but your stomach was still fluttering.

You first bridesmaid looked back and nodded at you in question.

"Now or never." You whispered and she opened the door.

You saw the guests stand and turn around, smiling at your gorgeous bridesmaids. Then it was your turn. Your dad squeezed your hand tighter and you walked, in step, down the aisle. You felt eyes and smiles on you, but you only had eyes for the man at the end. Just how you'd been ever since you'd met him; nobody else mattered.

At first his back was to you, but then he turned. You saw his eyes filled with anxiousness, but it disappeared when he smiled. That big happy smile that you loved.

Your dad kissed your cheek and went to his seat, and then you were stood at the altar with your true love. You felt his hand on your back, and he kissed your ear and whispered,

"Hey princess."