Doggie Dating

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Chester! Stop it!" You pulled at the lead, trying to stop this stupid dog pulling your arm off. It ignored you, enjoying this outing, wagging his tail and leaving his tongue out his mouth flailing around. This cocker spaniel was a sweetheart, a right cutie, but you didn't realise the pain it was to walk.

Your neighbours had trusted you with looking after their dog for a fortnight while they were on holiday, and you hadn't thought about saying no; Chester was as good as gold!

Or so you thought. Maybe it was just that you'd never had a dog before, but he always seemed to be hungry and desperate for a cuddle and just WOULDN'T STOP PULLING HIS LEAD.

"Right, Chester. Stop this now!" You yelled, quietly as to not draw attention to yourself. The dog stood panting, smiling at you with those shiny eyes. You sighed and patted his head. "Good boy."

"Hey, be nice Lola." You looked up, and a guy stood in front of you with a springer on a leash. The springer had taken immediate interest in Chester and began to sniff him.

"Oh, hi doggie." You rubbed the new dog's head, and you looked up at the owner.

You wanted to rub his head too. He was gorgeous. He had beautiful eyes, dark brown glossy hair and beautifully smooth skin.

"Hi."

He smiled a gorgeous smile. "Hi! You have a gorgeous dog their, what's his name?"

"Chester." You smiled down at your temporary dog with a new liking.

Thanks Chester. You ain't so bad.

"He's lovely. Lola seems to like him too. Sorry, I'm so rude. I'm Youngjae." The guy held out his hand and you shook it. "(Y/n)."

"(Y/n). That's pretty." You blushed and hoped it was the chill that has caused your red cheeks.

"I've not seen you round here. Have you just recently got him?"

"I'm dog-sitting for my neighbour. I'm just trying to learn the ropes, it's a whole different ball game to living alone!"

Youngjae's eyes sparkled as he laughed. "I remember that all to well. Let me show you a nice walk I do with Lola, I'll take you down. And, why don't we go and get coffee?"

"Sounds nice." You smiled. Youngjae gestured in a direction and you followed. Maybe it was time to get your own dog.