Happy Anniversary!

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

It was your anniversary, and you were so excited. You'd never hit the one-year milestone with any other guy, so this was a massive deal for you.

Zelo was taking you out for an Italian and then a film; your favourite date. You'd been planning your outfit for weeks and now it was here you couldn't wait to get into your new black number (that Zelo wouldn't be able to wait to get you OUT of).

You skipped up the stairs in your pyjamas to get ready, and you shivered. When had it got so cold? You shivered again. Your throat began to tickle and you began to cough, your nose beginning to run. A cold? Today? You tried to ignore it but you couldn't avoid your painful throat and your violent shivering. You slowly walked back down the stairs and sniffed tearfully; the perfect night and you had to get ill.

You grabbed your phone to text Zelo and call the whole thing off. You were rapidly starting to feel worse as the bug started to kick in and you knew you wouldn't have the energy to put on your make up, never mind go out. But you barely had chance to press 'send' when the doorbell rang.

"It's open." You called hoarsely from the sofa. "Lock it when you come in." The door opened and you heard a jangle of keys and footsteps to the lounge where you sat.

Zelo looked gorgeous. He wore a simple yet smart black suit with a thin black tie and brown brogues. His hair was tousled and y and he held a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Happy anniversary (y/n)." He smiled, then frowned with concern. "Are you ill?"
You sniffed. "I've just started to feel terrible, Zelo. I'm so sorry, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out tonight."

"Oh (y/n), it's OK." He sat beside you and pulled you closer. You leaned your head against his chest, exhausted. He smelt delicious, like a y man on a date. Which is where he should be. Ugh.

"If you can't go out, we'll just have to do it here." He placed a pillow behind your head. "Lie down, and I'll get everything sorted."

You smiled, too tired to argue and send him home. You thought you'd rest your eyes just for a little while...

 

When you woke your red roses were arranged beautifully in a delicate vase on the fireplace, and candles were lit around the room. Zelo held a large plate of pizza and two DVDs in his hands.

"Friends marathon or High School Musical?" He grinned. Your face brightened and pondered over which guilty pleasure you liked best.

"Friends."

"Of course, princess." He handed you a plate. "Goat's cheese and vegetable. Enjoy."
You giggled and took the plate, beginning to munch as Zelo set up the DVD,

"You know me so well." You smiled as Zelo settled down on the sofa, your legs across his.

"Because I love you, (y/n)." He your leg and kissed you. You pulled away.

"Zelo, I'm ill." You sighed, putting the plate on the floor.

"Why would that stop me?" He whispered, and leaned in for another. The pizza was forgotten, and the last thing on your mind was whether Ross and Rachel were actually on a break.