Happy Birthday

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

The day couldn't have gone any faster. Yes, some of your colleagues had given you a card and you got chocolates and flowers on your desk and everyone sang to you (so embarrassing) but although that was sweet, there was only one person you wanted to see on your birthday.

You hadn't seen Jongup all day, and you were meeting him at the TS studio where you'd be able to to ctach the last half hour or so of their dance practice...and then you had no idea. Jongup hadn't said anything about what he had planned, but you had high hopes; he'd helped plan Himchan's birthday party and that was a blast.

Everyone you passed walking through the TS corridors smiled at you. You'd gone passed the stage of being "Jongup's girlfriend" and you were now (y/n) which was nice, but you didn't mind being called Jongup's. You felt proud to be his.

When you got to the studio, five sweaty guys stood around drinking bottled water, and they all smiled when you walked in.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!"

"Hey birthday girl!"

"You're getting so old now."

"Grandma!"

"How much cake have you eaten today?"

You smiled as they all hugged you. You loved being like an extra to their family.

"Jongup went to get some more water, he'll be here soon." Yongguk smiled. "Have you had a good day?"

You were half way through telling them about your day when the doors opened and your boyfriend walked in.

"Hey (y/n)." He smiled and gave you a hug and a kiss. "Have you had a good day?"

You couldn't help but grin; you were excited to see what he had planned. "Couldn't wait to see you."

He wrapped his arms round your waist. "Me too. Well, we'll just do this last half hour and then maybe we could get a pizza or something? I'm not bothered about getting a big meal out tonight."

Your smile fell. What? Get a pizza? They did that all the time; this was your birthday! He hadn't even said happy birthday for that matter!

"OK." You grumbled. He kissed your forehead and the boys positioned themselves in the studio.

You were so irritated. He'd forgotten! He hadn't planned anything at all! You felt so disappointed and annoyed with yourself for letting yourself be so excited.

You were angry, but watching him effortlessly dance to One Shot and Body and Soul still made you in awe of him. He was so beautiful, the way his muscles on his arms were so prominent now and his face was set firm in concentration and emotion to fit the music. He winked at you as he danced to Body and Soul and your heart beat faster, but you scolded it and reminded it that you were still annoyed.

Half an hour later, when all six of them were tired and sweaty, he walked out the door and blew you a kiss.

"Just gonna go and get changed, then we'll make tracks, babe." He said, and he was gone.

"Has he forgotten?" You asked Himchan.

"Has he not wished you happy birthday?" Himchan asked, shocked. You shook your head. "Youngjae! Jongup hasn't said happy birthday to (y/n)."

"That's odd." Youngjae frowned. "Did he forget?"

"I don't know." Himchan shrugged. "Don't worry (y/n), he'll remember soon enough. And if he doesn't he'll feel so guilty he'll get you - or do - anything you want." He winked and you blushed.

"(Y/n), could you get my jacket from practice room 3?" Zelo called. "I'm freezing."

"Junhong! Don't be so lazy!" Daehyun hit him.

You laughed. "It's ok, I'll go." You wandered off to room 3 on your mission, thinking of how you would tell Jongup off for forgetting...

You gasped. Jongup stood in the middle of the room in a shirt and tie, lights dimmed and candles and roses dotted around, music playing softly. You opened your mouth to speak but there were no words to be spoken.

"Happy birthday, (y/n)." He whispered, taking you in the ballroom hold and kissing you. You melted under the most beautiful kiss you had ever had, his hands circling your lower back so your skin tingled.

"What is this?" You breathed as you separated for air.

"I'm gonna dance with you. I'm gonna teach you how to dance."

You laughed. "Seriously?"

"Yes, you're a great little dancer but you never get the chance. So, (y/n)," he bowed and held out his hand. "Will you have this dance with me?"

You giggled and took his hand. "I will." He placed his hand on your waist and guided you around the room slowly. You rested your head on his shoulder, overwhelmed by relief and happiness and love.

"I thought you'd forgotten." You whispered.

"I would never forget." He kissed the top of your head.

You didn't know how long you danced for; you carried on until you were both so tired you fell asleep, cuddled on the floor, feeling safe, secure and happy in Jongup's arms.