Himsung

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Stay still Himchan!" You sighedas he moved again. "Your eyeliner has gone everywhere."

"Sorry noona!" He smiled his frustratingly gorgeous smile. "I know you'll be able to fix it, as always."

You rolled your eyes. "You have a lot of trust on me Kim! But that doesn't mean you wriggle around!"

"Sorry noona." He repeated. He bit his tongue in between his teeth and grinned. You tried to focus on getting Himchan's eyeliner perfect but you were too distracted; by him.

Nobody knew. How could you tell them? You knew what they'd say; "you can't have a relationship when you work for him!" "He'll only end up hurting you." "He wouldn't want you." Ok, maybe supportive friends wouldn't say the latter but you knew it inside. You were definitely not good enough to be with Himchan and that did break your heart if nothing else. You didn't mind not being the most popular and the first choice, but you wanted to be first to somebody. The ideal somebody being the guy who's face you drew on for a living.

You didn't really see the problem. You worked for him and his friends, yes, but you were always with them. Jobs and travelling split partners up, but you'd be working together! You would always be in the wings supporting him when he did his concerts. You didn't see the problem.Others might disagree, but what did they know about how strong your feelings were?

Maybe now was the time to admit it. Your heart could be broken, but it would fix. The thought of 'what ifs' for the rest of your life would be worse.

"Noona, you are amazing." Himchan gushed as he admired his eyeliner, and probably himself, in the mirror.

You smiled. "Thanks Himchan." You took a deep breath and opened your mouth to speak.

"Channie!"

You rolled your eyes. Hyosung was here. You couldn't tell him now, you wouldn't be able to get a word in edgeways when they were together.

"Hey babe!" Himchan stood, smiled at you and then turned his attention to the girl walking towards him with her arms outstretched. Your heart dropped in dismay. She quickly embraced him and then whispered in his ear; he nodded.

"Guys!" Himchan called into the dressing room. "Can I just make an announcement?" You saw Himchan's arm snake round Hyosung's waist and your heart twisted in agony. Don't, please Himchan.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I might as well jump straight in and confirm all your suspicions and put all the rumours to rest; Hyosung and I are officially together!"

There were gasps and 'ahs' and the room errupted into claps and cheers. Himchan kissed Hyosung's forehead lovingly and she giggled and sank into his strong arms. You clamped your lips together in the effort to stop the tears falling. It was true. That's it. There was no hope for you. You couldn't push Hyosung out the way. You'd seen how Himchan had looked at her. There was love in his eyes. Just like the love in yours. That hurt.

Himchan smiled around the room and he seemed to hold your gaze the longest. You held your insides together; no more melting. You gave him a small smile but your eyes were dry.

"Ah, I'm parched." Himchan said to Hyosung when everyone had gone back to what they were doing before the inevitable bombshell.

"I'll get you a coffee, Kim!" You said politely, maintaining your nickname as to not arouse suspicion about your change of heart.

"Thanks noona! You're a star." He winked at you but you shrugged it off jokingly, and went off to the kitchen to spit in his coffee.