Most Special Day

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Are you nervous?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun nodded.

"I've never felt this nervous before."

"You'll be fine! What is there to be nervous about! This will be the best day of your life, so far anyway, then you have so many things to look forward to."

"I just want it to all go right, for (y/n)."

"It will. She'll love it, even if something goes wrong. You're the love of her life..."

"She's mine too."

"Then you've got nothing to worry about." Youngjae pulled Daehyun into a hug.

"You're the best best man ever, Jae." Daehyun whispered.

Youngjae smiled. "Cheers."

 

"Are you ready?" Your bridesmaids asked. You nodded.

"I'm scared." You said as you took your dad's arm.

"You've got nothing to be scared about." He kissed you forehead and you walked through the doors.

Hundreds of eyes watched you as you walked down the aisle, though although it put you off at first you were instantly eased when you saw Daehyun stood at the end, looking at you with love in his eyes. You breathed in quickly as your heart began to pound harder with overwhelming love for the guy at the end.

Your dad kissed you and let go of your hand. You were Daehyun's now. Your head bridesmaid lifted the veil from your head and Daehyun stared at you. You blushed, despite everything.

"Hello, beautiful."