Don't be such a scaredy cat

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Zelo, I don't think I can do this." You wiped your sweaty hands on your trousers. "Hey (y/n), it's gonna be ok." Zelo wrapped his large, steady hand round your trembling ones. "It's just a ride."

"I'm sorry." You were nearly in tears. "I can't go through with it, I want to get off." You began to struggle up but Zelo pulled you down. "(Y/n), it'll be ok! I'm here to protect you."

You whined and pressed your forehead against his shoulder. "I haaaaaate these." "It'll be over soon. Just try and enjoy it." The carriage suddenly jerked forward and it pulled away from the platform of brave people. Your heart began to pound harder, and you squeezed Zelo's hand even tighter as it started a gradual incline up the ridiculously high ramp.

"Zeloooo!" You screamed in terror. "Stop it stop it!" Zelo covered your mouth with his hand and laughed. You scowled at him and he winked at you.

"Wimp." He kissed you, calming your stomach a little as the carriage tilted over the top.

"Zeloooooooooooo!" You screamed. Your boyfriend wooped with adrenalin and squeezed your hand as the ride speeded along the track. He was right; it was over in no time, and it was so much fun.

"Wow!" Zelo laughed as the ride stopped. "That was brilliant!"

You began to laugh hysterically. "That was brilliant. Daebak."

"See, I told you!" Zelo kissed you again.

"Come on, lovebirds, get out the seats!" The operator yelled. You both giggled.