Revealed

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

The sound in your ears was deafening. Thousands of high-pitched fangirls (and probably guys too) giggling and yelling to their friends in excitement. You stood facing forwards, not talking because you had nobody to talk to. You'd come alone, because the person you wanted to see was already here. You tried to stand still, but it was seemingly impossible; it wasn't even time but the crowd kept moving this way and that so you did too. You dreaded to think what it would be like when- uh oh. Here we go.

Cue screaming. You couldn't really blame them though, that same feeling was bubbling inside of you and you decided that now was the time to let it out.

You let rip, waving your light and screaming the words in unision with the crowd and the guys on stage. The atmosphere was incredible, you'd been waiting so long for this and you were not at all disappointed. Your heart sank when the first songs were over.

The introductions. They all did it so well, the crowd went wild when they told them they loved them. "We love you too oppa!" They all yelled to each one in turn. The six guys smiled humbly, clearly truthfully appreciative of the crowd's support. Himchan lifted his mic to his mouth once everyone had spoken and your hands started to sweat; what was he going to say?

"Before we carry on with our next songs, I'd just like to say a quick thank you to my girlfriend." What? I, along with probably everyone in the audience, thought. "Yes, my girlfriend! She's been there for me as long as I can remember and it's not fair on her or our relationship to keep her hidden. Please accept her, and you will grow to love her as much as I do. (Y/n)," he winked at you. "I love you, and this song is for you." A soft melody that you'd never heard before began to play and Himchan's deep, y voice floated out into the arena for everyone to hear. But it was all for you.

He'd said that he loved you! How squidgy. But you loved him too, you really did. The atmosphere around you was crazy; girls began to cry at the news that their bias was taken, and you began to feel alarmed and slightly unsafe (these girls could do serious harm with their matoki sticks), but there sobs were reduced to an eerie silence that showed their love for Himchan's beautiful voice. Which was all for you. All for you.