Parents' Evening

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"Yongguk! You'll be fine." You assured your boyfriend as he paced anxiously up and down the room passed where you sat on the bed, checking himself repeatedly in the full-length mirror.

"I'm just so nervous, (y/n). What if they don't like me?" Yongguk fiddled with his collar nervously, his throat bobbing up and down.

This was your parents' first meeting with Yongguk. You were scared too, but you know they'd loved him as much as you did. Kind, sweet, funny, charismatic, gentle... There wasn't anything else you looked for in a man, as far as you are concerned. You were happy, your parents would be happy too.

"They'll love you!" You pleaded. "You just need to be yourself. Your lovely self."

Yongguk didn't seem to be cheered up with this compliment. "I won't know what to do. I'm so sorry if I mess this up."

"You won't!" You grabbed him by his belt to stop him walking around and pulled him closer to you. You stared up to his face.

"Gukkie, I love you, OK? My parents want to meet you so they can see what I love about you, so they can love you too. There's no pressure, no test; it's just a formality that is good for you to get to know my family. They'll love you. You're amazing." You stretched up to push your forehead against his, and he rubbed his nose against yours.

"Thanks, (y/n)." He smiled, tipping his lower jaw to press his lips lightly against yours. You responded with another, until your lips fluttered against each other like butterflies.

The kisses became longer, more passionate, and you the material of his overly-clean shirt, your fingers lingering on his hard chest. The feel of his fingers on your neck and your shoulders made your skin tingle, and you allowed him to push you backwards on to the bed so he laid on top of you.

You moaned into his mouth as his fingers trailed up your hips, but you pulled away regretfully.

"No, Yongguk... They'll be here soon."

He sighed and grinned. "I suppose." He climbed off you with ease and stood, adjusting his hair. You smoothed down your dress.

"We'll continue later." He winked, just as the doorbell rang. His smile fell.

"It's OK." You nodded, taking his hand and leading him to your front door. You both took a deep breath as you opened it, squeezing his hand.