Man flu

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

"I'm sorry baby."

Your heart sank at the text. Your date night was cancelled. You were looking forward to this so much! Due to work and Himchsn's busy lifestyle, you two didn't often get time to spend with each other.

"We'll make time, don't worry." He'd said.

You'd done well so far; you'd met twice a week for dates, maybe to see a film or go for a meal or just have a night in, just cuddling on the sofa and making fun of some trashy movie.

Now he was ill! Typical. He probably thought he had the plague instead of a cold.

"I'll be right over x" you replied, putting on your Converse (which didn't really go with your posh dress but Channie wouldn't mind) and leaving your apartment.

You ignored his text saying you didn't have to. 

 

You let yourself in with the key he hid under the loose flag on the pavement. You heard him call hoarsely;

"I'm in here, (y/n)."

You followed his voice to the main room, where he was sprawled on the sofa, covered in a fluffy blanket and many, many tissues.

"Aw, diddums." You winked at him. He rolled his eyes and your thigh as you sat on the armrest by his head. 

"You never have any sympathy for me, do you?"

"No." You smiled. "You've just got a cold and a temperature." You felt his burning forehead with the back of your hand and retreated quickly, shaking your hand as if you'd been burnt.

"You're on fire, Himchan! Do you need water? An igloo?"

He grinned his gorgeous grin, which was still beautiful even when he was ill. "Would be nice."

You smiled down at him as you his hair like a child. "I'll order pizza, shall I? Or have you not got the stomach for it?"

He moaned as he twisted his body and rested his head on your thigh, your calf. "Well... the cheese might help my sore throat..."

"My thinking exactly." You giggled, holding his chin and kissing his nose.

"Mind you don't get ill." He whispered.

"I don't mind." You kissed him lightly on the lips and stood. He pouted at your sudden stop.

"Tease

You brushed him off. "Get picking a ridiculously rubbish and stupid film we can laugh at."

He his chin. "Hm... Bride Wars?"

You threw a tissue at him. "I love that film!"

"It's pants!"

"You just don't appreciate it." You stuck out your tongue. He suddenly leaned forward, grabbed you by the waist and pulled you on to him, and you shrieked in surprise.

"Himchan!"

You suddenly felt his lips on yours. It was a long, lingering kiss that made your insides melt, and you instantly wanted more when he pulled away. You stared into his beautiful eyes.

"(Y/n), you sure you don't mind getting ill?"

You smiled, taking his face in your hands. "No."