Plane Buddies

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

Toothbrush, sandals, money, passport...

Your mind ran through your checklist you'd stressed out on days before. You were sat on the plane, ready and waiting, yet you still continued to panic that you'd left something, either at home or in the airport.

You sighed at yourself. Whatever you'd left, you'd have to just deal with it. There wasn't anything you could do, so the best thing was to just not worry about it.

You browsed through the film options on the little screen in front of you. You hated flying; it was so boring and cramped and... boring. 10 hours of reading and films, which sounded great, but there was still limited space. You'd got a seat next to the window, but there was still a seat next to you free. You hoped it was someone friendly. Who smelt nice.

You checked your watch. Departure in 10 minutes. Maybe a spare seat could come in handy. You were just considering curling your legs up on to your neighbour seat when a man appeared next to your aisle.

"Hello."

You looked up, and it took everything you had not to let your jaw go slack. It was a guy, and he was utterly gorgeous. "I think I'm sat here." He smiled, the grin stretching across his face and making his eyes crease and twinkle. Your heart flipped.

"Oh, great!" You tried to conceal your excitement. He took a seat next to you, his brown hair flopping in his eyes, and he sighed.

"I find flying boring. Unless I've got someone nice to sit next to." He winked at you, and you felt your heart melt. "I think I've got lucky this time. Nice to meet you, I'm Himchan."

"(Y/n)." You smiled. It seemed you'd got lucky too. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad after all.