Baywatch Yongguk

@BAP_Jasma Imagines

The sun was in the sky (where else would it be?), its golden rays pouring on to your skin. You sighed in satisfaction; this was bliss. Sunbathing in weather so different to the dreariness of England, a week where you could forget the hassle of work and enjoy yourself. And you had an entire week to spend with your boyfriend.

Yongguk's busy lifestyle meant that you barely got to see him, but when you did it made all your worries melt away. His caring nature was so perfect, and his amazing body was just a bonus of course.

You opened your drowsy eyes and turned your head to see him. To your surprise, he wasn't there. You sat up. For goodness sake, had he had enough of you already! Where on earth had he gone? You swiftly glanced around the beach and spotted him walking out of the sea. You in your breath sharply; he looked so good. Incredibly smooth tanned skin dripping with the crystal water, defined cheekbones and jawline, hair wet and slicked back. You laughed; he looked like something off a cheesy movie, but the fact that he was yours made the whole thing so much hotter.

He grinned his gorgeous gummy smile at you as he got closer.

"You alright babe?" he grinned.

"Are you? Do you think you're in Baywatch or something?"

He chuckled, his beautiful laugh like music to your ears. "I was only taking a swim. You like it, don't lie."

"I never said I didn't!" You argued, poking him with your toe. He kicked a load of sand over your towel in response.

"Yongguk! I was doing so well!" You sighed and stood up, shaking down your towel to get rid of the itchy sand. His arms slide round your waist and he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Sorry babe. Come for a swim?"
"No."

"I say not to that." He picked you up easily and ran you, screaming, to the water's edge and threw you in."

"Right!" You spluttered when you'd swam up for air. "This is war!"

"Erm, make art instead (y/n)!" He laughed and ran off.