I have feelings?

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

"Let's Go!" Sehun said cheerfully. "Eoddi?" For Jinhee, as the days fly by, she was starting to get used to Sehun's bipolar actions. She would sometimes, found herself smiliing whenever Sehun's around her. She was starting to have 'feelings' for him but refused to admit it. She was also starting to ralk more around Sehun. He led her into his car. That's right, his car. Why? Because he himself, wanted to spent 'alone' time with Jinhee.

d09a6a485d734e8493a1a96fd48087c91.jpg 

They drove off and they finally arrived. Where? Lotte World. "Why here?" Jinhee asked, "Shouldn't it be somewhere more luxurious than this?" Of course, she didn't mean that she wanted to go to a more luxurious place. "Nah. I just wanted to know what it's like to be somewhere as 'common' as here." He said confidently as he walk together with Jinhee. Sehun and Jinhee were being seen together as a couple. Some people who passed by them would get jealous of either Jinhee or Sehun. Some would be happy to see them like that. And some girls even tried to talk their way to Sehun. With that, Jinhee didn't knew why, but as if her body move without her conscience, she grabbed Sehun's wrist and walked away from the girls.

Sehun have never felt like this before, especially towards a 'girl'. His heart has always beat in a faster pace whenever he sees her. To him, Jinhee was a girl that was different fro everyone else. He was especially happy whenever he made her smile or laugh. He felt like that it could ony be him that would be able to make her smile. "Come on! Let's try out all the rides!" Sehun told her. Jinhee's eyes widened. "Wait! ALL th-" "Khaja!" then Sehun dragged her to the first ride. It was a roller coaster. "Are you scared of heights?" Sehun asked her with concerns. "Aniyo" "Then let's go!" 

atlantis-adventure-06.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1qojTOpz8M ( play this plz while reading)

The roller coaster was fast. "WHOOOOO~~~!       YAAAAAAAAAY~~~" Sehun and Jinhee shouted as the roller coaster went down. They had been trying out different types of rides. They came to an ice-cream stand, and ordered two. Both chocolate. Sehun initiate an attack by touching her nose with his cream on it. Jinhee was starting to get annoyed and chased Sehun around the place. They were having fun. "YAH! Oh SEHUN! Come back here! Don't you dare run away from me! You're so gonna get it. She said in a half-happy tone as she caught Sehun. "you're pretty fast for a girl like you." "I'm not a 'girl', just to clarify that." 

Sehun chuckled. Aish, this girl. Unpredictable. One minute you're happy and another minute you turned to a cold-head. And...I won't run away from you- wait- what did i just thought? Damn! "Come on, let's go have dinner. It's been a long day." "Okay."

The restaurant belonged to Sehun. Of course, Sehun, being the one son who owns 95.5 percents of the bank, he would always be able to owned any expensive restaurant. They went in and ate. Jinhee would insist on paying the bill, but Sehun took car of it before her. She hated it when someone paid for her. She dislike much. They went inside Sehun's car and droved off.

-------------------------------

"Ahgassi, should I follow them?" The driver asked her. "Nevermind, let's head back home, instead." "Ne, Ahgassi" Lee Jinhee. Just wait and see, you brat. Sooner or later, the game will be over. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh.....Thanks....for today......I..had fun." Jinhee uncomfortably spoke. "Uh.....yeah. No problem." "I'll get going now, see ya." Jinhee said as the corner of twitched up abit. And so she went inside her apartment. She wasn't quite happy to be with Sehun since she felt was if they're being watched. But she had to admit it was a fun day for her. She went inside the kitchen to get a glass of water when she found all the groceries she needed to buy, in fact, it was more than enough for her.  That guy. She chuckled at the thought. Then she went to bed and drifted off to sleep. Tommorow, she had to go to school again. *sigh* Well, what do they say, you just had to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's short again. but just wait a bit, another chapter will be update soon, when I get back. To be honest, everytime I begin to write a chapter, my family members would always had somewhere to go, that's why most of my fanfic chapters are short. Well, hope you like it<3

tumblr_mwnartbTzl1r3xllho1_250.gif 

Awwww. Baekhyunnie, don't like that. Tao is dark in the shade of green but charismatic~~