20- 2 Birds Got Killed With 1 Stone- Part 2

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

Hi guys! This will be the last chapter... So sorry, I ran out of ideas again. Me and I brain can't even work well together. Yes yes, I am so so bad. Plz forgive me. Jwieseonghamnida... ToT TT-TT

===========

“Jinhee, it’s late now. You don’t have to work overtime, okay? By the way, it’s your payday today, here…” The manager said sincerely as he handed her, her salary.

“Oh? Ne..Kamsahabnida, manager-nim. Annyeongihaseyo.” Jinhee said as she bid hi good-bye.

----------------------------------------------------

 

“Ma’am, we have now located the girl. What should we do next?” The gang leader asked over the phone call.

“Perfect. This time, make sure it’s different.” The (anonymous) girl replied.

“Like what, ma’am?”

“GET. RID. OF. HER.”

“Yes ma’am.” He hung up.

“Lee Jinhee, it’s over this time.” The girl said to herself with a signature smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

As Jinhee was walking down the street late at night, she sensed something or someone following her. She decided to look back but there’s no one. She decided to make run from it, but before she could run any farther, a black car fiercely stopped in front of her causing her to fall backward with her on the ground.

“w-wh-who a-are y-you?” Jinhee carefully ask, as soon as the one driving car get out and slowly approach her with a gun in his hand. He leveled his gaze with her level and smirk, “Little girl, this time it’s over now. It is such shame a pretty girl like you turned out like this…BOYS!!” The said man ordered, and then about 5-10 men appeared with a weapon of their own.

Jinhee saw this and tried to get up on her own glaring at each one of them.

Unable to wait any longer, Jinhee swiftly kick the gun away from the gang leader. Then she quickly gives him one strong kick in the face. She continues to fight each one of them until she was really exhausted.  Still, she won’t give up and in the blink of an eye she knocked down 2 guys at once, leaving the 2 injured with their legs.

MEANWHILE…

Sehun’s POV

“So this is where Jinhee works, right?” Sehun asked himself. “She must’ve left already, I guess…” With that Sehun slowly drive down the road towards Jinhee’s apartment. He was so immersed with his thoughts until…

RING RING RING…

“Yobeoseyo?” Sehun said.

“Annyeong, Sehun Oppa!” Miyoung said cheerfully through the phone. Then Sehun stopped the car.

“Oh? Miyoung? Wae?”

“Oppa, are you busy today? I was wondering if you could accompany me to my mom’s shopping mall. Is that okay?”

Sehun hesitated for a moment, “Miyoung-ah, cheongmal mianhe, but I’m really busy right now, maybe later sometimes alright?” Sehun apologies hoping Miyoung would agree. And it came true.

“Alright Oppa…Annyeong!” Miyoung then hang up.

Sehun continues to drive on the same road. It’s really dark. This part of the road doesn’t have a night lightstand? Sehun complained. Just then!

“Let me go! AH!!” Jinhee shouted as she struggled. The gang members got an advantage when they were able to her at the back of her head with their metal weapon which cause her to bleed. Jinhee tried to approach forward and punch them but it was no use. Jinhee instantly fell on the ground out of exhaustion and pain. The gang took this chance to kick every park of her body.

“JINHEE?!” Sehun exclaimed.

“BOYS! Enough.” The leader commanded with a smirk. “It’s time.” Just then, he took out his gun and point it towards the girl. “It’s over now!” the leader said giving her his signature smirk one last time.

Jinhee was waiting for the bullet to hit her, but then-

BANG!

But then, she suddenly saw a silhouette came and kicked the gun out of the leader’s hand causing for him and Jinhee to be surprised. And yes. It was Oh Sehun.

“SEHUN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING! Are you crazy!!” Jinhee shouted as she watched Sehun fighting the gangs.

“I’m fine.” The busy lad replied as he continued fighting with the gang.

“What do you mean you—YAH! You’re gonna hurt yourself!” She yelled.

“Then why don’t you help me anyway?! ….. Geez.” He replied.

“Why you!” With that answer from the male, she got up and gave the guy coming beside her a side kick.

The two got together back to back after fighting. “Are they ever going to give up?”

“I don’t think so.” replied Jinhee, “And also, since when did you learn how to fight?

Just then about 4-7 more men came, this time, with a gun each.

"This is bad.." said Jinhee quite scared.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here." Sehun answered softly with full assurance surprising Jinhee as well.

"Sehun..." 

"We can do it, Jinhee." They both nodded and started fighting again. But this time, it was a bit difficult since there are more of them and they even have weapons.

Sehun gave the guy his height a spinning kick and another one beside him an upper side kick. Jinhee tripped 3 guys infront of her while spinning and gave each of them a strong kick.

Without knowing anything, 5 guys have secretly gather togehter aiming to shoot Jinhee secretly as she was busy figthing the gangs. Unfortunately Sehun saw it just in time. He looked at Jinhee who was about 2 meters away from him. They pointed their gun towards her and counted: 3.2.1. SHOOT!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXnf8qjDvms&index=28&list=PL4901A6DF8972C8E2

Just when Jinhee heard the gunshots, Sehun had already hugged her tightly as if protecting his precious thing in the world. In just mere seconds, Jinhee had already grasp the situation then both her legs trembled in fear.

“S-S-Se--Sehun.........." Then! *siren calling*

“Hey the police are here, let’s get out of here.” Then all the gangs just left at the order the leader announced.

Unable to hold her emotions in she fell. Jinhee hold his head toward her stomach while crying. “Sehun, gwaenchana? You're okay, right? *holding her tears* Right? You're not going anywhere right? Sehun.... SEHUN!!! *crying as heart broke*”

"o-Of c-course, I-I'm fine, just a few bloods that's all..."

"You crazy? How are you okay in this state!!??"

"Save my number as you #1 speed dial, okay? Save me as 'My Handsomie' arraso?*chuckle* "You asked me when did I learned to fight right? *cough cough as he struggle as blood keeps coming out.* I learned it since you back flipped me the first day. Also, now, I finally realized, Jinhee, I-- *struggling to breathe*"

"Stop talking, let's get you to the hospital!" Jinhee took out her phone but got stopped when Sehun's reached her.

"Don't... "

"Sehun!"

"Jinhee....... I *struggling to breathe again* Thank you...and....I'm sorry for whatever I did you wrong.... But I think....I......

 

I...Like...You...Jinhee. Icy....I....Love....you.........." In that second, Sehun collapsed with his last words.

"Sehun? Sehun!!! Get a hold of youself! You can't....* I haven't given you my answer yet!! YAH! OH SEHUN!!! crying in pain while yelling at the collapsed male* NO! You can't! Sehun!! Jebal...Don't leave...Sehun! Don't leave...me.."

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

THE END!!!