23- Recovering From Amnesia pt. 2

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

LUNCHTIME!!! Jinhee sat at one table in the corner by the window. She wondered where the BTS boys are. Just then…

“Well, well, well, Look what we have here!? A trash which used to have 7 good-looking boys surrounding her is now DUMPED!” One girl with a bob haircut said in sacasm.

“Of course! Trash would ALWAYS BE DUMPED! What else? Hahaha~” The second girl with long brown hair added in agreement.

*sigh in annoyance* “Are you done? If so, please leave.” Jinhee asked politely yet in an annoyed tone of voice.

“Why you---”

“Come now, unnie. Let’s leave the trash or else we’ll be covered by it. Kaja.” The tall girl suggested while Jinhee is keeping a straight face.

MEANWHILE….

Location: EXO Hangout Base

“What do you think we should do now?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, coming to think of it. Isn’t it strange of how Sehun is the one who got hurt after hearing the incident from Jinhee.” Baekhyun said.

“I know right? If Miyoung was behind this, I don’t think she would ever hurt Sehun.” Suho added in agreement.

“Alright guys, let’s analyze this.” said Jin earning nods from everyone.

“Then, let’s just talk about the incident from that day. Jinhee said that those crazy thugs were only trying to kill her ort something. But out of nowhere Sehun suddenly came into the scene and joined her. And so unfortunately, Sehun got hit by those bullets trying to save her.” Suga said.

“Right. Then we all arrived at the hospital and then into Sehun’s room. And..I kinda notice a strange smirk on Miyoung’s face when she heard that Sehun has partial amnesia. It’s really strange.” Jungkook added.

“Me too, I overheard Miyoung telling Sehun that she was-no-‘is’ his girlfriend.” Kai said.

“It’s really strange of how Miyoung could grab the advantage of the situation immediately.” D.O. wondered earning a nod from everyone.

“Remind me again why we’re having a meeting with ‘you’ guys?” Kai asked the BTS boys.

“Well, if you must’ve forgotten, it’s because I don’t want to ever see Jinhee hurt ever again.” V said with a sharp tone, “you?”

“Tch. That’s because ‘we’ don’t want to see our maknae being together with someone he doesn’t love because of some stupid amnesia thing.”

“Then that’s settle. Let’s meet up here again, same time, same place so we can all discuss on how we’re gonna do this.” Suho finally said.

=================

It’s morning. Again.

“Eomma! Gwaenchana?” Jinhee panicky asked her mom when she saw her almost collapsed while cooking breakfast.

“Eomma, let’s go to hospital, alright. Kaja.”

“Aniya, I don’t want to.”

“It’s okay Eomma, I have no school today, remember? Let’s go.” Jinhee said.

At the Hospital......

"Lee Ji Ae-ssi?" the nurse call when her turn arrived.

"Eomma kaja.." Jinhee said to her mom.

"Hee-ah, can you get me some herbal tonic?" Mrs. Lee told her daughter with sincerity.

"Right now? Oh..Alright..be sure to check up okay mom?" The elder nodded with a gentle smile.

------

"Eomma, are you done? What did the doctor said? Oh! Here's the herbal tonic you wanted." Jinhee said.

"Oh, he said I'm perfectly fine, I'm just too tired from working I guess." 

"Then I won't let my precious mom work too much again." And the both of them laugh together without knowing that someone to stalking them.

------

"Sehun-Oppa! What are we gonna do today?" Miyoung asked.

"I don't know...Let's see, where do you wanna go?"

"As expected my one and only boyfriend." Miyoung said with a smile and they both laughed together.

"Well, how about we go somewhere that's simple where other couples go." Miyoung suggested happily.

"Eoddi?"

"Lotte World!"

"Lotte World?"

 

 

 

 

"Finally we've arrived."

Sehun is having a date with Miyoung-his girlfriend-yet he feel so strange. 

It's been an hour since they have both been in Lotte World. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------