03- How Weird....?

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

Lee Jinhee was walking into her class, not sparing a glance at anyone. She had just finished her morning shift. She sat down at her seat and stare out the window. A week had already passed. She was quite satisfied when no one was talking anymore whenever she's around. For the pass few days, she's been tired of the whispering and all, especially the Goddess, Kim Miyoung. Then the history teacher, Mr. Hwa, enter the classroom looking quite excited. "Okay class! I have something for you to do today. You all are going to be in a pair doing the report of what happen in the Joseon Period. This way, you could help your classmate out and I would also know if you had understand well about it. I have already arrange your partner for you, 'cause you all would always make noise whenever you are to choose your partner." The students groaned in annoyance, because they couldn't pick on their own. "No complains. Now please be quiet." He start calling the names and who's their partner gonna be. Jinhee, didn't mind about this. In fact, she really, really, want to work alone instead. But there's one thing in her mind. She also hope that she wouldn't be partnered up with Miyoung's 'obsession'. 

 

 

Kim Miyoung and Do Kyungsoo.....

 

Lee Jinhee and . . . 

Oh Sehun.

 

Everyone please notice that the report will have to submit by the end of Friday this week, got it? And I need the detailed report, and good grammars. Alright! Class-"

"Wait, Seongsaeng-nim! Can I change my partner?" Miyoung exclaimed, cutting of Mr. Hwa.

"I'm sorry, Miyoung. But you can't. And that's my decision. . .Class Dismissed" He finished his words and left.

Great. Now, that Miyoung is gonna bother me nonstop, now. Jinhee thought to herself. But that doesn't allow her to change her expression. Yes. She always managed to maintained her cold, quiet expression all the time. While she thinking of the annoyance Miyoung might bother her, the beside her watched her every move. He didn't know why, though.

 

Sehun's POV

Sehun had been watching her for quite awhile now. He didn't know why but he just had the feeling of wanting to. This girl . . . How can she be so calm when she was partnered up with me? Must be her intention to get closer to me. Sehun has always been thinking about things about her and always end up thinking negatively. 

--------------------------------------------

Lunchtime! Jinhee had been receiving Miyoung's death glare all day. This time Jinhee decide to eat at the cafeteria food since she doesn't want anyone to know about her. She preferred to be mysterious, too, sometimes. After getting her tray of food, someone bumped into her causing her to dropped all her food to the ground. She know it was intentionally and she know exactly who it was. Kim Miyoung. "Oops. I'm sorry. Didn't see you there." Miyoung apologized mockingly and not meaning it. Jinhee didn't bring much money to school on that day so she decided to skip lunch. She let out a short sigh in front of Miyoung at walk pass by her, ignoring her comepletely. The Kingkas, also known as the EXO boys, watched the scene by the cafeteria entrance. Some of them were quite surprised some were uninterested. Jinhee walked out of the entance also ignoring the so called Kingkas beside her. Kim Junmyun/Suho, President of the Student Council, let out a small grin at the sight. That girl is. . .something. He thought to himself. Coincidentally, Sehun also thought the same thing as Suho. 

Jinhee decided to spend lunchtime, preparing for the next class as she study. She, of course, was hungry. She took out her water bottle and drink it. Then she felt a presence beside her, but chose not to look, until, "You're Lee Jinhee, am I right?" he asked her. Jinhee looked indirectly at him while nodding her head. "I'm Kim Junmyun, but I preferred to be called Suho." She slightly nodded and went to focus back on her studies. There was quite an awkward silence to Suho but not to Jinhee. He started to feel awkward but noticed that Jinhee didn't care at all. "So . . . You like studying that much? You must be the TOP student at your old school, huh?" Jinhee stared at him, wondering how did he know about her status at her old school. "Ah! You're wondering how I know. Well, I am the President of the Student Council, that's how?" Well . . . Do you think you have the chance in being the TOP at this school, too, or not at all?" Jinhee nodded, confident in herself. But something caught her. Suho just chuckled at her. So she gave him a questioning look.

"I know. But I don't think you're able to do that. This person had always obtained the scores best of the best." He said.

"And who is that?" she murmered.

"Don't be surprised, it's Sehun, Oh Sehun. So good luck with him." With that he left thinking, Strange. Most girls in this school would blush or smiling happily when Sehun's mentioned. But she didn't even react to that. She's something. 

 

Jinhee was walking her way to her shift after school. She now officially works at the coffee shop every weekdays after school. While working, she felt that she was being watched, but when she looked around, she saw no one. After she's done with her shift, she bid her co-workers good-bye and left. 

One her way back to her apartment she heard footsteps following her. She turned around to look but there's no one. She continued to walk when suddenly felt a hand one her shoulder. She immediately grabbed the person's wrist and with her strength, she flipped him over her back, making the person groaned in pain. Then she realize who it was. It was Sehun. "You know, I never seen a girl like you who flipped a handsome guy like that." He said still groaning in pain. "What do you think you're doing?" She said half yelled half whisper. Sehun, found himself in a weird situation. He got up and start walking away like nothing happen. How weird. The two thought at the same time.

____________________________________________________________________________________

How was this chapter? Hope you enjoy them. 

tumblr_mwzfhhhrdT1r86lhbo3_250.gif

Luhan! You're so full of Figting Spirit!

tumblr_inline_n3ylehnDD71swub1v.gif

Waah~ Omo! There so cute, especially Luhan~