02- The First Day At School

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

*Beep Beep Beep....* 

Jinhee was awaken by her alarm clock. She got up to shower. She then got dressed in her newly-bought school uniform. She went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Running out of time, she just quickly made a pancake and eat. She then dashed off to the school. She, of course, know where it is since she asked her co-worker at the bakery shop this morning after her morning shift was done. It was a 10-minutes walk from her home to school.

She arrived at the hallway of the school. There she saw many students starts whispering as she came in through to the school corridor and into the office to get her schedule. Ugh. I hate those stares. She put on her cold, poker-face on, as usual, and went into her class. She is a TOP student of course, but she never sit in the front row. Ever since what happen to here family, she always sit at the back corner of the classroom by the window. She went in and saw a gorgeous boy with a blond hair sleeping like he owned the place. She shrugged it off and went to sit and the back corner which is also beside that blonde-hair boy. She sat down resting her chin on her palm as she look out the window. Really unexpected! Never thought that all schools could be different, huh? *sigh*

Sehun's POV

I was sleeping in the classroom when suddenly I feel a presence beside me. I look around and I saw a girl back-facing me. Looks like this girl is trying to play hard-to-get, I see. Tch. Of course, many girls have tried that with me and my freinds, but it didn't work since it always show when their face reddened while they trying to put on an un-interested expression. *sigh* Another one again!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon the whole class was filled with student and especially females arguing to get the seats besides the so-called- Kingkas. Geez. These girls. Can't they just shut up? Jinhee thought while being bothered by the sounds of the girls. 

"Shut up! All of you!    Out of my way!" A female student said as she came in and everybody was in silence. She has the beauty of a celebrities. She had long wavy hair and a perfect body figure which every guy in school would die for. She walk gracefully to the seat beside the blond-haired boy and, "Sehun Oppa! Annyeong! How are you, Oppa?" She said in a cute voice and tone. "Miyoung, just stop bothering me." He said in an annoyed tone. Then the teacher entered the classroom causing the students to scramble to theirs seats. "Hello Students! My name is Shin Aera, but you can call me Ms. Shin." "Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Shin!" The students greeted. "Then...Why don't all of you take turn to introduce yourself, Hm?" "Neh" The students replied.

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Miyoung-imnida, and Sehun Oppa's girlfriend." It was Sehun's turn. "Oh Sehun-imnida." He said in a boring tone. I just hate to introduce myself. Jinhee thought. "Lee Jinhee-imnida." She said in an un-interested tone and with her cold face on.

 Then the teacher started the lessons and lecturing this and that. Jinhee was taking down note as the teacher spoke. Then the bell rang signalling that it was the end of the class. " Alright! Class dismissed, everyone." Everyone left the classroom. Jinhee was packing her things into her bag and was about to exit the classroom when she was blocked by a girl. Kim Miyoung. Jinhee look at Miyoung with a questioning look. "You're probably new here, am I right? Just for your information, don't even try on clinging onto to my Sehun Oppa, arraseo?" Jinhee was absolutely surprised by what she said but her didn't show it instead, she put on a poker face look. She then went pass by the so-call Goddess of the school, leaving her and her friends in surprised. Usually, no one wouldn't not respect them. But for Jinhee, they were shocked. "Hey Miyoung-ah, that girl is such a . Wanna go teach her a lesson?" "Nah, not just yet...

3 hours had passed along with all the subjects. It was lunchtime and Jinhee don't wanna go to the cafeteria she brought her lunch with her and decided to eat it by the stairway where there's no one there. She opened her lunch box and it was 2 sandwiches. She took one and was about to eat it when it was thrown away by someone else. She looked at them in an annoyed expression. It was none other than the school's Goddess, Kim Miyoung and her 2 y friends, Sora and Taehui. Miyoung stood out and grabbed Jinhee's hair, messing it like she was having fun. She smirked. "I'm telling you, I owned this school, so if you don't want to be expelled, repsect me. For someone poor like you shouldn't be in school, you know? Eating cheap foods like that. And do you remember what I said earlier? Sehun Oppa is MINE! Got it? MINE! By the way, that hairstyle suits you better." Miyoung laugh at Jinhee's messy hair. Then the two girls behind her took Jinhee's lunch box and step on her food like it was a disgusting thing to see. Then, they just left like nothing happens. Jinhee picked up her luchbox and stuffed it in her bag. A tear fell from her right eye, but she quickly wiped it away. Aish. These girls. Why can't they just leave me alone? She doesn't want to be seen as a weak girl. But unfortunately, someone accidentally did. And it's a MALE!

________________________________________________________________________________________

How was chapter 2, guys? School is starting soon so I might not be able to update it daily. Mianhe-imnida. But here's something for you guys: 

tumblr_n0l1mpBgoQ1rueq5ho7_250.gif

These two...Jinja!

tumblr_n0kr6kn9ek1rhr7fbo1_r1_250.gif

I love Suho's expression so much! He look so innocent. And I find him really cute. heheheh.

(Info: I did not own any of these. These belongs to their rightful owner. Kamsamhamnida.)