06- BTS part 2

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

(a/n: please play the link while reading. Kamsahamnida ^-^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNnzDhrfig&list=PL4901A6DF8972C8E2&index=10

Jinhee's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Taehyung-iminda, but I preferred V! Nice meeting you all!" He said with a smile but soon fade away as he saw me. Why must he come here? It's been so long! Wae! My eyes suddenly feel watery. Do you have anything to say to me? " But something about him tells me that he had a reason for coming here. And...I wonder what it is? The girls were squealing like crazy while the others intrdoce themselves. We stare into each other's eyes, and it felt like the world had stop moving and there was silence in it. His expressions were unreadable! What is going on?

---------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPGETAVP_8&index=16&list=PL4901A6DF8972C8E2

Taehyung's POV

Jinhee?! What's going on? Why do I feel like you've changed because of me? I can't believe I let this happen to me and you! Mianhe. I just wish I could say it out right now, but I such a coward. Mianhe. Jeongmal Mianhe, Jinhee! Why are you so cold, your expressions have changed, too. But even so, I hope you could give me anther chance. Is that too much to ask? *sigh* It's been long enough. How are you now? How have you been lately? Is life tough? I have so much to ask you, but....I just couldn't. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWMrHLaLOFU

Sehun's POV

What is going on? Why do they seem so close? Why is her eyes watery from seeing him? I don't see dust or wind! Do they know each other? Why do I feel my chest tightening? What's happening to me? The way they look at each other, it did't feel right? It was as if they don't care about a thing? Waeyo?! That V guy sat in front of me, too. When the first guy introduces himself, Jinhee immdaitely look up, dropping her pen, and eyes water up. I look at the two, completely puzzled! This doesn't seem right. It was as if the time just skipped.The next thing I know was that the bell rang assuming that it was lunch time, Miyoung quickly clinged up on me, and Jinhee hurriedly dashed out of the of the class. I wanted to go after her but that V guy, followed her first. It was also because Miyoung was clinging on to me and was saying gibberish stuff like 'Oppa this Oppa that', I seriuosly had a bad feeling about this guy. And the way V's friend look at her was as if they had know her before. Jinhee, ije malhaejwo! (tell me now!) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I know! It is short again! Mianhe-inmida T-T. I had another truckload of projects and homeworks to be done. I still have about 5 more to go. I try to at least update weekly, no promises though ^~^