17- Outdoors Time With BTS

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

“Hee-ah. Jinhee-ssi?” V said as he waved his hand in front of Jinhee’s face.

“Oh neh? Oh yeah, it’s nice, too.” Jinhee bluntly replied.

“Huh? Noona? Are you daydreaming?” Jungkook curiously asked.

“Ani. Geunyang…”

“Are you bothered because you’re paired up with that Sehun guy?” V guessed.

“U-Uhh.” Jinhee stuttered.

“It’s okay, noona, we’re here for you.” Jungkook said.

“A-Anyway, thanks for being back with us, Jinhee-ssi. And we apologize for--” Rap Mon stated but got cut-off.

“Stop, I’m the one who should be thanking you. If you guys weren’t here, I don’t think I could be any happier. Thanks.”

“No problem. Just remember, we’ll always be behind your back.” Jin assured her.

“Noona, guess what, I got this from Jimin hyung. Listen alright? Okay. Can I follow you home, noona?”

“Why? Cause your parents told you to follow your dream? I don’t think so.”

“Aw~ noona, you’re no fun~” Jungkook whined earning a giggle from Jinhee.

“Yay~noona’s happy!” Jungkook exclaimed happily.

“Come one, let’s hurry up and finish lunch before time runs out alright” Suga announced.

“NEH!” all replied.

 

MEANWHILE...

 

“Hyung, she looks really happy with them, don’t you think?” Tao asked Kris.

“I don’t know, but let’s just not bring that up in front of Sehun alright. He had enough already.” Tao nodded after hearing the leader’s words.

But Sehun was already aching. What he was feeling right was unfamiliar to him. Miyoung was secretly watching him and thought. What? Is he missing her? Not good. Since I’m Oppa’s girlfriend, I have to seize this chance. Lee Jinhee, Game on. Miyoung thought as she secretly glared poisonous darts at the said girl. But one person was able to notice that. What’s with her smile?

 

=====

 

“Noona! Noona! Noona! Ppali~” Jungkook whined through the phone.

“Arraso. I’m almost done here. Geez…I can’t even work properly right now.” Jinhee jokingly shouted as she ended the call.

“Boss, I’m going now. Annyeongihaeseyo.” Jinhee bow a bit as she farewell the owner.

 

------

“Of all the place, Myeong-dong?! Seriously? Can’t we just go somewhere that’s peaceful?” Jinhee complain.

“Sorry Jinhee, but because this maknae wanted to come here so much, we gave up. And you do not wanna know how he’d do that.” Rap Mon replied apologetically.

“Fine, then. So, where do you wanna go, Kookie-ah?” Jinhee asked that younger one sweetly.

 

 

Jinhee was walking behind with the rest of the BTS boys as she looked around. It’s been quite long since she had been going outdoors to enjoy. Then she stopped in her track when something caught her attention. It was a necklace. She smiled at it but it was seemingly fading after she looked at the price. It was really, really expensive. She was about to leave when she noticed that the boys were gone. Not actually gone, but just her who lost track of them. Aish. Where are those guys? Did they just forget that there was another person behind them? Whatever. She, then, began to look around for the boys. There were lots of people coming there, so she had a hard time finding them, too. Maybe they’re already outside? Jinhee start walking toward the exit with the thought. But, once she reached outside, there was no sign of them. She was really having a hard time trying to find the boys because it was already dark. Her feet suddenly led her somewhere unfamiliar. At the moment, a group of gangsters casually came out and surrounded her. Jinhee wasn’t paying much attention to them so she just kept on walking. She finally noticed it once there was a nightlight stand. She turned around and saw 4 men starring her. Of course, she knew of their intentions. So, she stare-no, she glared at each of them. All of them just smirk and one of them started to go towards her. “Hello beautiful. I never saw you around here before. How ‘bout we go out tonight, sounds good?” the first one said ambitiously.

“Uhm. No thanks. How ‘bout all of you get out of my sight and leave me alone?” Jinhee said sarcastically.

“Hyung, let’s just do it.” The second one suggested and earned an evil nod from the first one. They then surrounded Jinhee into a dead end and the first one started to come to her. “I nicely ask you out, but you rejected it. Now this is what you’ll gonna regret it..” The said person gave her his signature smirk.

“I don’t think I’ll regret anything. In fact, don’t even think of coming any closer to me.” Jinhee said bravely but she suddenly sense fear in her tone.

MEANWHILE………

“Hyung! Where’s noona?” The maknae asked while trying on the clothes.

“Jinhee? I thought she was behind us the whole time.” Jin said surprisingly.

“Come on, let’s leave first. We need to find her.” V said panicked.

“Oh, did you come with a girl? You should be careful. I heard there’s a group of gangsters that’s very ambitious when it comes to girls.They--- ” the cashier informed. But wasn’t able to finish her sentence, the group dash off the store. She smiled. “Whoever that girl is, she must be really important to those boys.”

“Ppali! We don’t have time.” V announced. He was running as fast as he could. He’s so worried of what might happen to her.

"Yah! Don't panic alright? She'll be fine. She's capable of protecting herself." Suga reminded.