07- A Whole Day with Sehun?!

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

The class had ended. Everyone in class had left for lunch. Jinhee had finished packing her bag and was about to left the room, but someone had caught her wrist. V. "Jinhee, we need to talk." 

"What's there to talk? I'm busy. I have to go." She said in her usual cold-toned expression. Little did she know, 4 people were watching her every moves. "Unnie, look at her. She's such a . V oppa just came, and he already felt for her. Eotteoke?" Sora said. "Just wait and see."

At the cafeteria, Jinhee had set her lunch down on the table and was about to eat when the scene took actions. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? I can't believe a girl as poor as you get to attend this school and even brainwashed V oppa! Now, what did we called her before? Oh yeah! A !!!" Miyoung said sarcastically as she had her mocking expression on her. "I don't have time for this, Miyoung. Why don't you just said that to someone else? I'm busy." Jinhee said boredly. "YOU!" With that, Jinhee was splashed in the face with a cup of water by Miyoung. "That's for not respecting your superior. Superior my . Jinhee thought. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" Someone shouted by the entrance. "Tae-Taehyung o-oppa. I was just-"

"Save it! Do you have any idea who you're messing with?"

"o-Oppa, I--I"

"Jinhee, gwaenchana? Are you hurt?" V turned to Jinhee and ask panickedly. He was really worried of what might happen to her. 

"You don't have to ask me. I'm fine." With that, Jinhee left the cafeteria. 

Sehun's POV

I saw the whole scene there. I don't know why, but when she got splashed, I wanted to go and help, but that V guy went first and also bcuz my body couldn't react to the scene. Jinhee, do you think you could tell me something about you? What should I do with you? .............I Know! I'll take you somewhere. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday morning, Jinhee was ranning out of food and decided to go out to buy stuffs. So she went to dressed up into her casual clothes. Since she wasn't actually into to fashion and wasn't rich, this was what she wear.

image4xxl.jpg

Just when she had locked her doors and about to go, a black limosine had arrived infront of her apartment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Hcx7qlK9r_3NMlciWcI

She, at first wondered who it was, but decided to leave since she saw his face.

"Yah! Get in, Icy! I'm warning you!" Sehun shouted half-heartedly.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna do that? I have somewhere to be, too." Jinhee didn't know why. She was once quiet and would only glare at others. But, ever since this Sehun came, she found herself talking more.

He sighed. "Get her in." Then his bodyguards came out of another car and tried to take her, but....Soon the guard was falling down one by one. Not all though. Jinhee was fighting them back. Of course, she took Judo class, and she's in class 4, too. Sehun couldn't take the scene any more and nodded at one of his bodyguard. Before Jinhee even know it, darkness covered her eyes.

Jinhee opened her eyes and found out that she was Sehun's limosine. 

"What do you think you're doing? I have stuffs to get!" Jinhee spatted.

"Don't worry. I already had someone else to take care of it. Now, just shut up and follow me." he raised is voice a bit. They got out of the limo and Jinhee saw the mansion infront of her. It was unbelievable. Is this where that Sehun lives? She thought.

Updown-Court.jpg

Sehun took Jinhee to a guest room. She saw that the guest room was as big as her apartment room, maybe a little bigger. She was pushed to sit down on a chair in front a mirror. Sehun then snapped his fingers, and 7 stylists came in. Jinhee wanted to ask but the stylists keeping cutting her words, so she decided to give up. After about 2 and a half hours, her make-up and her hair was finally done. She opened her eyes and couldn't believe that it was her.

cute-asian-haircuts-for-long-hair.jpg

the-korean-temperament-girl-small-prom-d

Sehun's POV

It was already 2 and a half hours and I assumed that it should be done by now. So I went in and when I saw her, she was so-How to say it, She was like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her beauty was just no joke. Jinhee, how could you be this beautiful yet refused to show any of it?! Stage 1 accomplished. Stage 2, starts now.

Jinhee's POV

It was simple ridiculous. They had me dressed up in such a revealing dress. Oh, how I haed this kind of dress. How do they wear t anyway! I hated it. That Sehun's must've been preparing, too, i guess. Hope he would look ridiculous. But that's when I was wrong. The moment he open the door and appear himself. My jaw mentally dropped.

fb_ivyclub_sehun1.jpg

His face, his clothes, he looks so good in them. His eyes, and that perfect lip- wait lips? Jinhee-ah, what's wrong with you. What are you thinking?! You don't like him, alright? Aish that guy!