2 Birds Got Killed with 1 Stone-Part 1

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

It’s been almost 2 hours since Jinhee had finished the performance with Sehun. For some reasons she find it’s really nice. To her, that moment almost felt like a dream, she didn’t know why but sometimes she wanted to run away, too. Here she is, at the cafeteria where her first experience with Miyoung occurred. She wished that she won’t run into the said girl, but it seems useless when…….

“Look what we have here, the girl who purposely tried to steal my boyfriend away.” Miyoung said as she approached Jinhee in the cafeteria. “What other plans do you have, huh? Trashee? Hahahah” She laughed mockingly along with her 2 friends beside her which caused Jinhee to get up from her seat glaring at the queenka. Letting out a big sigh, Jinhee asked, “Are you done? No? Then continue.”

“Why you- Crazy Daughter of a ! Miyoung cursed as she strongly pushed Jinhee down to the ground. She got down and gave her another slap while saying, “You should not mess with me, . Did your mother ever taught you not to mess with someone greater than you? Or was she too stupid to--” *PUNCH* Jinhee cut her off with a strong punch in the face angrily causing Miyoung to bleed in the corner of her lips.

“Don’t you ever saying that about my mother. You know nothing! I thought I told you once already, didn’t I? WHY DON’T YOU JUST SAY THAT YOUR OWN MOM!!!” Jinhee  angrily shouted at the said queenka. Just then………

 

 

“Told you I’d beat you in that bet.” Baekhyun said happily to Kai.

“Tch. You’re just lucky. But I won’t let it slide next time.” Kai said in sarcasm.

“Awe, Come on, Kai, it’s just a bet. Don’t let it grow on you too much will ya?” Chanyeol tried to cheer up the said lad.”

“Must Kai and Baekhyun hyung fight like this every day?  It’s getting really annoying.” Sehun complaining as he was walking in the front with Suho.

“Trust me, you’ll get used to it.” Suho said. They finally reached the cafeteria when a silhouette caught their eyes (esp Sehun).

“Hey isn’t that Jinhee and Mi---” Before D.O. could even finish Sehun immediately rush over to that particular area.

“What’s going on here?!” Sehun exclaimed.

Being the depenent girlfriend, Miyoung evilly acted the whole situation. “Oppa…*sniff sniff* I was just trying to start a friendly conversation with her, but then she punch me saying I was a crazy *sniff sniff* Oppa…help me.” Miyoung was able to get up with Sehun’s help.

“Yah! LEE JINHEE! Are you out of your mind? How could you do that to someone who tried to befriend you?!? Or are you man because I love Miyoung and not you? Are you seriously in love with me or what?! What if-”

“GEUMANHAE! Geumanhae… Oh Sehun-sshi, first, I am not in love with you. Second, why don’t you just get out of my sight? And three, Love whoever who insist, I’m never interested.” That’s when Taehyung came into the scene. He then rush over to Jinhee whose tears were slowly falling.

“Jinhee! Gwaechana?”

“Ne gwaenchana, Tae. Let’s just leave this place” Jinhee suggested earning a nod from the lad. The two left together leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

FAST FORWARD>>>> Location: Sehun’s mansion.

Baekhyun and Kai were busy playing X-BOX, Suho was busy reading a mystery book, Chanyeol was busy playing his guitar and composing a song, D.O. was busy watching action movie on the T.V on the couch, and Sehun was busy sitting down on couch with D.O. thinking.

Flashback –Sehun’s POV

“… Oh Sehun-sshi, first I am not in love with you. Second, why don’t you just get out of my life? And third, Love whoever you insist, I’m never interested.”

Why does my heart hurt hearing her saying this? Jinhee, you really don’t care about me at all? Really? Watching you leave me with another guy makes my heart crack.

End of Flashback

“Guys, you can stay here, I wanna go out and get some fresh air.” Sehun told this hyungs.

“Dude, shouldn’t you go visit your mom at the company? She just arrived this morning.” 

“Nah, I don’t want to. She’s busy anyway so I think she’ll understand.”

Then he left after taking his leather jacket with him. He was so frustrated with himself now. He got in his 2014 Cadillac Cts V Black Diamond and left.