18- The Feelings

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

Jinhee smirk as she gave the last person one last hard uppercut. “That’s what you get when you’re getting on my nerves.” She said as she gave each of them one last glare. She fixed her standing position and dust off her clothes as is there was dirt on it.

“Jinhee! Where are you?!” She heard someone calling from afar. And of course, she knew that it was V.

She began to walk towards the call. And as she turned around,

“I’m over here!” She responded loudly.

“Yah! Where were you? Were you hurt?” V asked her worriedly.

“Yah, I’m capable of protecting myself. I’m Judo class 4. No need to be so concerned, Tae.” Jinhee replied in a matter-of-fact tone.    

“That’s a relief. How about we go home now? It’s getting late already.” V suggested earning ‘yes’ from everyone.

 

+ ++ + ++ +

 

“Thanks for walking me home, Tae. But you should go now.” Jinhee said appreciatively as she was about to walk in through the door.

“Uhm, Hee-ah?” V asked.

“Ne?” Jinhee questioned V as she turned around. “What is it, Tae?”

“Uhm, nevermind. Jalga.” V finally said after hesitating.

“Huh? Oh. Jalga.” She replied V as she gave him a small smile then entered her apartment.

“Hee-ah, please don’t give me that smile. Better to keep that smile for someone else.” V quietly muttered to himself before walking out towards his home.

 

“Sir, do you want to keep on staying?” The driver asked his master.

“No, let’s go.” Sehun ordered. Why do I even come here? Why do I need to follow her anyway? Aish. Because I miss her? ANIYA! Aight, Molla. Without knowing, a tear slipped down his face.

 

--------------------------

“Jweseonghabnida Agassi. But she’s quite strong.” The guys that had gotten beat up by certain someone apologized.

“What!? You lose to a girl. Are you guys that dumb?” The girl fiercely scolded them. She sighed.

“Here’s your money.” She said as she threw out the money to them. “Now, get out of my sight. NOW!!!” With that, the guys hurriedly scurried off the room.

“Lee Jinhee. You’re quite unique for a girl.” The said girl smirked after she finished her sentence.

------------------------------

 

 

“Honey, do you remember that girl named Lee Jinhee? How is she doing now?” Miyoung’s father asked her while they’re having breakfast.

“Uh yeah. Why?” Miyoung asked back.

“Nevermind. Let’s just eat.” Her father gave up.

Why does Appa keep asking about that girl? What’s so good about her anyway? I have to find out about her. Did mom knew anything about this?

==============

“Alright class. It’s time for you to perform your singing skill. I would like the see the effort you had made with your partner.” The teacher announced as she looked at everyone in the music hall. “Okay then, let’s start with the first team, Lee Seunghye and Kim Jaesung. Please get on the stage.”

Sehun’s POV

Aish! We haven’t even practice yet she looked so calm. Is she that confident? What if her score got ruined then she blames me? What if--

Oh Sehun, since you’re not paying much attention during their performance, I’m afraid you have to perform after Choi Minho and Miyoung’s team.” Mrs. Choi informed while she gave him a small grin.

I sat down quietly while watching as Miyoung and Minho perform. They weren’t really in sync but it felt as if they were couple. 

We glanced at each other before going up front. Will we be able to perform well? We haven't even practiced together.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1y5rSZZh7Q)

Sarangi anya, igeon sarangi anya  
Neoui jibchakeul ppuniya
Eodi itdeunji, naega mueol hadeunji
Museowo, nareul barabeoneun neon…............

For the first time, everyone had noticed how beautiful voice Jinhee has. This was because they thought she wasn't the type to sing. And as Sehun started rapping along with Jinhee, the girls automatically squeal excitedly.

After the song ended, Sehun looked at Jinhee but only to earn a cold stare from her. The lyrics was almost saying everything I wanted to say to you. Sehun thought.