16- Tae-Hee remade relationship

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8ccdaNs6Y (plz play while reading. kamsahmnida~)

Jinhee sat down with her arms hugging her knees. Slowly, her tears were starting to fall. “Here.” V who was following her all along handed her a handkerchief. At this point, Jinhee really have taken it. “Thanks.” To her, she can almost feel like V was really trying hard to make up with her. And she with that she was really thankful. At first V hesitate to sit down beside her. “Sit down, Tae.” For Jinhee, she didn’t feel any tension at all. All she felt was warm beside him. But for V, he was feeling kinda awkward. “Tae, why are you trying so hard?”

 

“W-What?” V stuttered.

“Just say it. I won’t kill you.”

“Oh. Uhm. . .I wanted to make up with you again. If not in a boy-girl relationship-”

“Tae. . . I wanna befriend with you, starting today. Can I?” Jinhee requested as she give him a bittersweet smile.

“Hee-ah, what are you talking about? Actually, it should be me to ask that question!?” V snapped.

But Jinhee knew that he was joking just by looking at his expression. Then she let out a giggle.

“Hee-ah, thank you so much. I’m already glad now that you and I can be friends now.”

“It’s nothing. I can feel that you were trying hard enough.” Jinhee reassured him kindly.

And there was silent. But then V decided to broke it.

“So, did you come back just to see that Sehun guy?”

“Not actually. I decided to after those Exo guys came to talk into me. Actually, I even almost forgot the reasons of wy I came back.”

“Oh. Are you mad when you saw him with that gi-”

Jinhee then rested her head onto V’s shoulder which was why he got cut-off. “Tae, why is my heart hurting so much?” She said as tears slowly started to fall. “Hee-ah, don’t cry alright? I’m here. Your friend is here beside you to comfort you.”

(listen for at least 30 seconds before resuming, and plz try to imagine the scenes, too. Thank You)

As the situation goes on, Jinhee consciously hug V. “Thanks Tae.” “Anytime, Hee.” V reassured her as he gave her an encouraging smile. "Daebak." Jinhee said as she let out a bittersweet giggle. 

++++++++++++SCHOOL DISMISSED+++++++++++++++

“Oppa~Let’s go have fun shall we?” Miyoung cutely pleaded.

“Anything Miyoung.” Sehun kindly replied. But his mind was running like crazy. Jinhee, how are you doing now?Hmm. Aighhtt. Oh Sehun! Get your head straight! You hated her.

 

 

“Oppa, the restaurant here is really, really nice. I love it.” Miyoung sang. She was really happy at the moment. All she could think of was that she had already own Sehun. From now, she was gonna make sure Sehun will not batter an eye at Jinhee ever again. “Thanks for bringing me to dinner today, Oppa.” Miyoung thanked him. “You’re welcome.” Sehun gave her a ‘fake’ smile. Just you wait Oh Sehun, I'm going to do whatever it takes for you to forget that girl forver. thought Miyoung.

Sehun was still bothered by Jinhee no matter what he does. He was still bothered by how she had kissed that V guy. He was really, really mad. He didn’t use Miyoung for anything, but he just wanted to be able to forget about Jinhee somehow. However, it seems like it doesn’t work at all. He actually detests Miyoung, but he had to endure it somehow, too. But...should he give up. No, Sehun, you must not. She's just some girl, why are you thinking about her so much?

---------------------

1 Week Later on Monday>>>>>>

“Okay class, for this week’s music class, I’ll be grouping you guys to sing in pairs. Since I know you guys will just make noise while choosing partners, I’ll call you and your partner’s name, alright?” said Mrs. Choi as she earned groaning and complains from the student. Jinhee was hoping that she wouldn’t be with Sehun. But it turns out to be the other way around.

“Kim Taehyung and Lee Sora”

“Choi Minho and Kim Miyoung” Miyoung suddenly cursed in her head.

“Oh Sehun and…..

Please not me, please not me

“Lee Jinhee”

Thank you….a lot. *sigh* great. Now what..

“All of you students must choose one song to sing together. And next week, we’ll be seeing how you guys do in singing test. Class dismissed.”

“Sehun Oppa~may I switch your partner?” Miyoung pleaded. Sehun, of course, could switch. It’s HIS school. But the problem was that the music teacher happens to be HIS aunt. Walla! Sehun also didn’t want to reveal this secret to anyone.  For now, he was trying to figure what to say so that Miyoung won’t suspect him. But then he was saved.

“Uhm. Miyoung-ssi. I hope that you would at least try to respect my decision. Please do not try to switch, too.” The most ‘strangest thing’ was that something in Mrs. Choi’s eyes really made Miyoung obey. Even Miyoung herself, didn’t knew it, too.

After that, everyone was leaving for lunch. The remainings were Jinhee, Sehun and the BTS boys. As Sehun stood up, he shifted uncomfortable beside Jinhee and asked,"So...what song are we gonna sing?"

"Why don't you ask your 'girlfriend' which song?" Jinhee emphasized on the word 'girlfriend' as she busy herself with packing her stuffs.

"Even so, we're partners, right?"

"Well then, let's do 'Going Crazy' then" Jinhee concluded.

"Okay, don't forget to prac-" Sehun was then cut-off again as Jinhee and her BTS friends left. Seriously, what's witht the cut-offs these days.  

"tice." Sehun finished. Since when was she friends with those BTS guys?

--------------

Here's the update~ And...I think I'm gonna be very busy next week so, I guess I'll be able to update today and after the next two-three weeks, i guess. Jwieseonghabnida*bow 90 degrees*

But here's a little comedy for you guys. Choi_nikar612, I hope you'd remember this kind of comedy and who's the one that really wrote it:

Chen The Troll

Waiter: Would you like a table, sir?

Chen: Oh no, not at all. We come to sit at the floor. Carpet for 12, please.

KPOP PRISON

You: I need to get out of KPOP

Exo: Don't Go~

2PM: Come back when you hear this song

You: I'm trapped~~

DYO

D.O: Welcome to the cooking class. Did you guys bring the ingredients I asked you to?

Class: -Take out vegetable abd stuff-

D.O: -Flip hair- please- Take out a dead body.

The Leader and the Yoda

Chanyeol: Hyung~Come play with me

Suho: I can't, I've made an appointment with a doctor.

Chanyeol: Then, tell them you can't go. Tell them you're sick.

Suho: ....................

The Leader and the Eyeliner

Suho: Ahh~arranging those shoes took me all day

Baekhyun: My my, it's looks like you're a--

Suho: Don't you dare say it!

Baekhyun: Shoe Hoe

Suho: Why you little! Get out!

(A/N): Hey guys, these are a little something as an apology for not being able to update until the next three weeks. Enjoy it~

-------