13- Sehun's GF

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

“WHAT?!” the Exo members exclaimed. They were shocked that Sehun has gotten a new girlfriend, and not to mention it’s Miyoung, too. All the members knew that Sehun quite detest women especially Miyoung. They didn’t understand why. And it was the day they have to have fun together outdoors. Oh well, they decided to go anyway.

“Sehun-ah, are you sure you wanna do this?” Luhan asked. He was the only one who knew why Sehun did this.

“Yes hyung, I want to. Even though I don’t like this idea, I still have to try.”

“But Sehun, there must probably be a misunderstanding. I mean, you didn’t even hear her explanation, so—“

“Hyung, I already know it. There’s no point in trying to find out the truth. Hyung, I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. So, where are we going?” Sehun decided to change the topic and so Luhan just follow along.

“We’re going to Kai’s World Club of course.”

“Oh….I better tell Miyoung a--” Sehun was stopped as he was reaching to his phone.

“Not today, Sehun. Today’s the day we will have fun together. So, I would like it if you don’t, just for today.”

“Arrasso, hyung.” Sehun replied sadly. But something inside him was telling him that it was a good thing that Luhan stopped him in time.

 

 

 

“Hey maknae-ah! Let’s skate to see who’s a better skater?” Kai, Chanyeol, and Lay challenged him. “Or are you afraid we would tell Jinhee that you’re a coward?”

“What the- What’s that supposed to mean hyung?! Whatever, let’s do it.” Then Sehun got up, putting on his roller skate shoes and went to the skating field. The field was larger than any other skating fields out there. It was like 3 times the size larger than the original ones.

“Alright, candidates get in your position.” Xiumin called out. “Ready . . . Get Set . . . GO!”

  • - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Eomma! I finally got another job at the small coffee shop.” Jinhee replied happily as she entered the door.

“Oh.Chinja-oh? That’s good.” Her mom replied but was abit weak.

“Eomma, are you not feeling well?  Do you need to go to the hospital?”

“Gwaenchana. No need to worry about me. Eomma, will always support you no matter what.”

“Eomma, you should rest, arraji? The more rest the more energy you’ll get.”

“Tch. You really think your mother is that young?”

“Correct.” Jinhee and her mother giggled as she helped her mom to the bedroom.

Hmm. Eomma, Stay strong. Just wait for a bit more, your daughter will surely let us live happily together in a more comfortable place. Jinhee thought to herself. I wonder how Sehun’s doing. He isn’t still mad at me. Is he? Aish! Lee Jinhee, what the heck? Why are you even thinking about that stupid kingka anyway? Unable to think about it anymore, she just shrugged off the thought and went out to get some fresh air. Hmm. I miss school.

---------------------------------------------------

“Oiy Hyung! That’s cheating! No fair!” Sehun whined. Sure, in front of the Exo members, he really is himself. He was always acting childish, well, sometimes.

“Yah, there’s no rule that says I can’t, maknae.” Kai shrugged.

“Oiy Hyungs, Na gan da (I’m going).” Sehun  noticed them.

“Oh, okay, alright. Annyeong~”  Lay gesture humerously causing the maknae to chuckled a bit.

Sehun left.

“Ey, Hyung. Should we bring Jinhee back to school, tomorrow?” Tao questioned Suho.

“I don’t think we should. I mean, Sehun wanted this. Plus, it’s HIS school. I have no authority over it.” Suho reasoned. “By the way, I heard that girl’s a Judo class 4. I don’t I want to get my bones broken.” He added, as if it was déjà vu.

“But hyung, I heard the BTS boys said that Jinhee had gotten only two jobs now. In addition, I think she would needed school, too. And…” Chanyeol joined.

“And….” Suho gestured for him to go on.

“And, you’re his hyung. So, it shouldn’t be a problem if we brought her back on our own. To me, if something belongs to Oh Sehun, it also belongs to us. And, he said that himself. I also had it recorded last time he said that. So, there’s no way, he’ll refused.” Chanyeol reasoned happily.

“Chanyeol, I have a negative feeling about this. And the answer is ‘NO’. Please respect my decision.” Suho tried to talk into the younger so that he would understand. But…..

--------

“Why are we here, Chanyeol, and especially at this hour?” Suho questioned his dongsaeng. He barely remembers how Chanyeol was able to drag him all the way here. Where? Lee Jinhee’s place.

“Hyung, you know very well why we’re here at this hour, hyung.”

“Aish. Fine. If my eardrums explode because of you guys, you’re toast.” Suho warned. He knew of Sehun’s temper.

---

“Mrs. Lee.  Annyeonghaseyo. We’re Jinhee’s friends, and we would like to see her. Is she still here, by any chance?” Baekhyun asked the elder one politely. She let all of them in and went into the kitchen to get them some drinks, but was then stopped by Suho.

“Mrs. Lee, gwaenchaneyo. We’re only here to see Jinhee.” Suho informed her politely.

“Oh, Jinhee should be here soon. She went to work at the coffee shop. Waeyo?” She asked

“Ani, we were just—” D.O. tried to respond but got cut-off by a certain someone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys! Sorry for taking too long. I hope you guys don't mind. Well, have fun reading~

By the way, I heard Exo is going to make a comeback this November! Kya~~(enough fangirling scream) Anyway, see ya, readers.