14- Back to School

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

 “Eomma, I’m back.” Jinhee greeted her mom happily at the doorway. But the Exo-K boys didn’t saw it. “Eomma, I’m going to my room first, okay?” Jinhee walked off but then was stopped in her tracks. She slowly look to her right and, “Jinhee, you’re here. We have some-” D.O got cut-off.

“Why are you here?” Jinhee asked boringly with her calm poker face. The boys couldn’t believe it. Just now with her mom, she sounded so cheerful, but when she faced them, she just acts this way?

“We wanted to ask you if you would come back to school tomorrow. And, I think Sehun probably forgot about it already.” Kai told her.

“Why would you want me back there anyway? Shouldn’t you guys go begged someone else beside me. I’m tired. Please leav-”

“You could come back to school if you want. I don’t care anymore. In fact, I don’t think you should. You must be such a coward. Why couldn’t you endured. For once I thought you were string. But now, you’re a really weak ‘girl’ you know that?” Kai snapped at her.

“Come on hyung, let’s go. And Jweseonghabnida, Mrs. Lee. We’ll be leaving now. Anneongihaseyo.” All of them bowed and left.

Jinhee’s mother, being the kind of mother she is, decided to not ask her daughter about the 5 male just now. Instead she asked, “So honey, are you planning to go back to school tomorrow?”

“Yes, Eomma. I will. And I’m really gonna show them who’s the coward, because no one is ever allowed to call me a ‘girl’.” Jinhee’s determination surprised Mr. Lee.

---

“Hyung, I heard Jinhee will be coming back to school again.” Jungkook informed V.

“Chinja? When? Where?” V began asking multiple questions.

“She will be coming today. And I don’t think she’s here yet.” Suga joined in the conversation.

“Has everyone knew about this yet?” V asked.

“I don’t think so. Just us, I guess, and the Exo boys, except for that Sehun.” Suga shrugged.

The BTS boys were standing by some lockers, when shouts were heard from afar. Rather than a fangirl shout, it was a disgusting-welcome-shout.

“Yah, .  You think this is your school? Didn’t you remember what Sehun Oppa said to you?! Are you deaf?” A girl named Sumi snapped at Jinhee. “How dare you-” As she was about to slap her, in a blink of an eye, Jinhee caught her wrist, and glared furiously at her before letting it go. Jinhee mentally scoffed at how weak the girl was being. Did they really think they could hit her? Tch.

---

“I thought I told you to step off from this territory. Why are you here?” Sehun shouted at Jinhee as she was entering the classroom and was about to sit at her place. “Because your friends dragged me here.” Jinhee lifelessly answered.  Then Tao, Kai, Chanyeol entered the class. “Yeah, it’s true Hun-ah, we’re the ones that dragged her here. Plus, this school also belong to us, you said so yourself.” Chanyeol nonchalantly shrugged.

 

 

------

“Oppa I want to sit with you~” Miyoung whined as she was acting cute.

“Arrasso, you can.” Sehun gladly responded as he smiled at her. Because of his determination, he was forced to be a boyfriend of a girl. Remember, he detests girls. And so, they sat together at one table along with the Exo boys. The boys were ‘pretending’ to have fun with Miyoung when the fact was they hated it. Sehun and Miyoung continued their boy-girlfriend conversation when someone was watching them from afar as her heart was starting to ache.

“What’s going on? I thought he hated Miyoung. Sehun, is this what you wanted to show me?” Jinhee silently muttered to herself. “Your girlfriend is Miyoung???” Suddenly as she was watching them, she had already lost her appetite.

---

Jinhee was getting her books from her locker for her next class. As she was hurrying she bumped into someone. As her was about to on the floor, someone caught her from behind. “Careful.” It was none other than V. “But was Jinhee looked forward, she just saw 2 people she doesn’t wanted to see. She unconsciously stared at them for about 30 seconds until it was cut off by Sehun. “That’s right. Miyoung is now my girlfriend. Got a problem?” Sehun claimed as he was holding Miyoung’s waist as she was smirking. Jinhee didn’t understand but her heart was feeling like they had been pierced through. But just being the Lee Jinhee she was, “Did I ask you?” She sarcastically asked. She was quite pissed, too. Suddenly, for the first time ever, she decided to skip class and went up to the rooftop. "Hee-ah! Wait!" V called out to Jinhee as he tagged along her. Whereas Sehun watch her go with a crestfallen expression. Good thing that Miyoung didn't noticed.

-------------------------

Hey guys~Enjoy~