04- Who is she?

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

     Jinhee left her apartment early in the morning and start going to her morning shift. After finishing her job, she bid everyone goodbye and left for school. She arrived at her school and went to the locker to take her stuff. She closed her locker and saw a guy leaning onto the locker beside hers. She flashed him a questioning look then left. But, the boy caught her wrist and spun her around to face him. He looked at her quite directly and, "Hey! You're a really cold girl, you know that? You must have been so happy to be paired up with me that you must have forgot the project that was assigned to you, huh? Tch." Sehun said to her sarcasstically. "I'm doing it." She shook his gripped off her wrist and replied in a cold-annoyed tone, and then left. He better not bother me, or else I'll have to deal with another one.

 >>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>

A week passed. It was time for Jinhee to submit her report project to the teacher. Sehun rather not help her with anything so she done everything by herself. She really did finished the project. Sehun thought. 

Jinhee was on her way to the cafeteria and to get her lunch. It was a relief that she didn't see Miyoung, yet. She set her tray of lunch on the table at the very corner in the back. As always. She was eating quietly when she felt a presence before her. Kim Junmyun. She looked at him questioningly, wanting to ask why is he here, but he knows it and answer. "What? Can't I eat with you? I'm the School Council President after all you know. At least having lunch with you would be fine." "Why would you?" She replied as if she never want anyone to hear her. "Because I wanted to. That's why!" He replied back. She gave up and starting eating with him. At least it's him. She thought while eating. But things were going the opposite way. She was still eating when several trays were set on the table and the table was getting crowded. Must be those Kingkas. Ugh. When she felt crowded presence near her she decided to get up and walk away with her tray. She couldn't stand being near boys, especially when she really hate them. Before she could leave Junmyun stop her. "Where are you going? You haven't finished yet." She was about to answer when someone cut her. "Hyung, let her go. She probably barely breathe because we're all around her like that. Just like any other girls. Psh." Sehun said. Jinhee of course, still kept her stoic expression on but inside she really wanted to beat him up. If looks could kill, he would be dead by now. She just walked off the cafeteria as if nothing happened, unaware that there were eyes watching her every move.

 

 

 

School was over for the day. Jinhee was feeling exhausting physically after the gym class. She went to the girls' restroom to freshen herself up. As she was about to leave. Three familiar face rounded her giving her no where else to run. "What did you do to make them ate with you, huh?" Miyoung asked her. Her friend cut in saying, "Unnie, I think she probably brainwashed them." Miyoung life her hand up motioning for her friend to stop. "Now Jinhee, I told you before, don't even think of hanging out with my boy. They belong to me. I found them first. So back off." Jinhee didn't say anything but put on her cold-stoic expression. With that, it made Miyoung and her freinds angrier, they couldn't hold it so they began beating her up. Pushing her everywhere in the restroom, slapping her like there's no tomorrow, she fell down to the ground and the three girls just starting kicking her hardly. "This is what you get for trying to be strong in front of me, got it?" Miyoung said as she pulled Jinhee's hair hard. Then the three girls left. At least I don't have any shifts for today. 

 

 

Sehun's POV

We were on our way out the school when Suho Hyung reminded us that we have to locked up the school whereas the teachers left for a meeting. He asked us to check if anyone would still be in the school. I didn't want to at first, but after earning a scowl from him, I just went off. We check everywhere and thinking everyone was gone, I remember that I was the one who had to be locking the restrooms. I went to the male and then female restroom. But before I locked the door I heard groaning on the other side of the door. Thinking that it was just my imagination, I stuck the key into the keyhole and was ready to lock it, but then I heard it again. I couldn't take it anymore so I open the door and saw a girl lying on the ground coughing a bit of blood. "Jinhee?!" I exclaimed. I wonder how did she end up like this. but it doesn't matter. She saw me and was about to get up but fell down again. I noticed this. I really hate girls. Once I helped her, she would probably fell for me just like every other girls. I thought. But! Something about this girl really made me want to help her. So I carried her up bridal style. There was still blood on the floor but I didn't care. I locked the restroom and left. The hyungs were questioning me how did this happen to here, I just shrugged because I didn't know as well. "Get her into my car. We'll let her rest at your place, Sehun, since your parents are off abroad." I wasn't really happy with that. "Me? Taking care of her? Are you serious?" Really it was. I never thought Suho hyung would be caring for a girl like her. Normally he would just go to their house and get them back home. "Yes. I am serious, Sehun. But. . .at least please endure it, alright?

We arrived at my place. I, again, carried her bridal style up to the guest room. She's lighter than I thought she'd be. I thought. I ask the maids to take care of her while I get changed. Jinhee, you better wake up soon. I don't to have you here. Not knowing my self. Part of me actually wanted her to leave but another part of me wanted her stay. Something about her feels different to me. Who is she?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): so so so sorry for the late updates. Just the first day of school, but there was alreay alot to do. I think I would be able to update on weekends only. So....How's this chapter? Sorry if it's a bit boring. Please do comment, subscribe and upvote. I would appreciate it all. Oh! And here's a gif for you all.

tumblr_mwzd6liC771savepqo5_r1_500.gif

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ They're just so freakin' cool!!!!!!!!!^o^