01- Arriving At Seoul

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

"Eomma... please don't sent me off. Your health isn't good enough. How do you expect me to leave you alone here?" Jinhee said while sobbing. She's really sad that she had to leave her hometown and go to Seoul. Her mom wanted her to have the best education since their family isn't really stable. "Jinhee dear, listen to Eomma. You have to go. You know Eomma always wanted you to receive the best education for you since you were little. And. . . It's good to see you not thinking of suicide, for there is always a reason to live. I love you, Jinhee. Please...Do this FOR me, hm?" Jinhee let out a long sigh. "Arraso Eomma...I'll do it for you. So ...Goodbye, Eomma...and don't cry, okay, please try to smile more. . . I'm going ..." "Take care, dear." Eomma shouted.

 

*Jinhee arrived at Seoul* 

 

*sigh* It was Jinhee's lucky day, she thought. In just 30-40 minutes, she already found herself and apartment to live (rent).

rs-DSCN3719.jpg    seoul-apt-1-small.jpg
(A/N: This is Lee Jinhee's aparment)

 

She left out of the apartment and quicky went to find a part-time job to do. She pass in front of the coffee shop and saw the sign 'HELP WANTED' she went in and smoothly get the job. "Alright, your first day starts tomorrow, Jinhee-ssi, so don't be late." "Neh." She replied and left. Then again, she pass by a bakery shop. She went in and successfully received another job. On her way back to her apartment she remembered that she had to but the school uniform. So she go around trying to find the store. She found it and went in and she bought the uniform.

i_Phone_0_jpg_type_w3.jpg

She paid for the uniform and left the store. She went back to her apartment and plopped herself on the bed, tired from walking around Seoul. Of course, it's her first time in Seoul, but other that she's also a TOP student at her old school and having good memories of the roads in Seoul, too. But she doesn't know it that well. Great. Tomorrow is my first day at school. *sigh* I'm exhausting. Jinhee, let's just hope the school you're studying at isn't like the school you used to studied in. Eomma, Gwaenchana? I hope you're okay. Goodnight Eomma. She thought to herself. She then drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! How was the first chapter? I hope it's not that bad. Usually, I'm not good at starting the first chapter, so please don't criticize on it too much. I haven't even started the chapter, yet I already get 9 subscriber, which I have expected. Kamsahamnida :D

giphy.gif

Omo! He's sooooo CUTE when he gets caught ^o^