12- Job-Hunting

Oh Sehun Had Changed My Life?!?!

"Please, please, just let me continue working here. I promise to work as twice harder. Just ple--" 

"I sorry, but I just can't let you work here anymore. We have enough workers here already, so I afraid you have to find another place to work at. Now Jinhee wonder, how could she be fired all of a sudden. She just had many things on her mind right now. Jobs, School, Kim Miyoung, Kim Taehyung, her mother's health, and Oh Sehun.

Few of these days, Jinhee had mostly and accidentally bumped into Miyoung. And being Miyoung, she always insulted her in every ways she can think of. Plus, V knew about this so he offer to help her, but she denied him. She didn't want to see him either. And for Oh Sehun, she had no idea why he suddenly band her from his School. Or was it because of that ridiculous forceful kiss  V gave her? She really have no idea of why Sehun was like this. All she know was Finding a Job first. These days were hard for her to find a job. Then her mother told her that there's this job where you work as a driver whenevere your client called you. So finally finished informing most people about her. 

 

 

"Honey, you already have a job, why sighing?" Her mother asked worriedly.

"Aniya, geunyang(just) I'm just tired. No worries, Eomma." Jinhee told her mother in a bittersweet tone.

"Jinhee honey, if you're not feeling well, tell Eomma alright? Sometimes it's better that you let it out better than you keep it in. So-"

"Aniyo Eomma, it's really okay. I'm REALLY okay. I'm going to sleep now. Eomma, goodnight. be sure to get a good sleep, arraji? Jinhee reminded her.

"Arraso, I will, you too. Goodnight."

---

V's POV

Looking out at the bright stars in the sky, V sighed. He only had only on his mind. All he wanted was a chance, was it that hard? He looked up at the brightest star in the sky and murmured to himself, "All I wanted was a chance. Was it that hard?" He sighed before climbing into his bed to sleep. He thought about her before drifting off to dreamland.

----------

Location: Sehun's mansion

"Hey, Sehun-ah! What are you doing?" Kris exclaimed as Sehun only poking onto his food while drifting off into deep thoughts, not even focusing on what his hyungs were blabbering.

"Yah! Sehun! You called us to eat with you, but what the Hell?! You're not even eating anything at all." Baekhyun compained angrily.

"Sehun, is this about Jinhee or Miyoung?" D.O guessed.

"Hyung! Stop it, I don't wanna hear about those names ever again." Sehun spat out.

"But I heard she had problems finding a job. I mean, you kicked her out of the school, and now she even lose her job. And that Miyoung, what the hell. Why is she clinging onto you so much, these days. I mean, look at your calls. Miyoung appeared in most of that history call list." Lay informed as if trying to reason things.

Sehun was mentally shocked and at the same time felt abit guilty. Not to miyoung but toward Jinhee. 

"Really? Wow. Never thought about it. I feel abit bad for her now.People nowadays hardly  get a job, how is she gonna do that." Kai spoke, as if impressed or something.

"Maybe we could help her, hyung." Tao suggested.

"Puh-lease, that girl hated Kingkas, no doubt but she really don't, so don't bother." Sehun told them plainly.

The rest of the Exo members were quite surprised.

"What?" Sehun asked boringly.

"Dude, how do you about that. It's not like she really tell you that right? I mean, you the OH Company's one and only heir. And every knows that. Don't tell she didn't know?!" Xiumin questioned surprisingly. It's true. most people all around the world knew Oh Sehun.

"She don't." Sehun answered shortly.

All the members have nothing else to say.

-------

"Wah~ Miyoung, you're so lucky. You even get to call Sehun oppa anytime and he always answered?!" Miyoung's friends asked jealously. Actually, it wasn't true. Sehun mostly NOT answer her calls.

"wah~Miyoung, no wonder you're the school's Queen of Beauty." her other friends complimented her.

"I know. And what's great is that, that Jinhee whatever is out of the way. I just only have to make sure she won't get closer to my Oppa." Miyoung stated, determined to not let that happen.

-----------

"Neh, kamsahamnida." Jinhee thanked her client for the money. She had completed her part-time job. Luckily she had a driver's license. Don't ask how.

She walked back with the money she had happily. But she wish she would find more jobs to work for. 

"Tomorrow's Sunday. I hope I would be able to find another job that day." Jinhee muttered to herself hopfully. She was walking back to apartment with the money she had, unaware that someone was watching her every move.

"Why is she like this?"

-------

"Hey makane-ah! Since you're feeling this way, maybe we could go have fun outdoors tomorrow, sounds good?" Chanyeol told the maknae enthusiastically. Sehun politely nodded.

"GREAT! I'll go and tell the others." With that, being the Chanyeol he is, he enthusiastically dashed off and go informed the others.

Sehun smiled at his Chanyeol hyung. He was really grateful to have a great brother like that. To him, EXO was meaningful. They were unseparable. But also other thoughts came to his mind, it wasn't either Jinhee nor Miyoung, it was his Eomma. "Eomma.....How are you doing these days?"

---------------------------------------