H - (Y) How

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Whole apartment covered in the darkness of night. Just from few windows moon's light was enlightening the empty living room and master bedroom. Everything seemed to be so quiet. Steady breaths as the only thing that could be heard. But not for a long time.

 

A small and quiet cry from the corner of the bedroom was heard for the first time this night. A little shuffle of sheets.

 

A little bit louder, more high pitched scream.

 

“Rock scissor paper?” you asked in a sleepy tone

 

“Nah, go sleep, hun. I’ll do it” I said rubbing my eyes and sitting on the bed to try to wake up

 

When my baby boy made another squeal of anticipation, I stood up and rushed to him

 

“Hey little one. You’re hungry?” I leaned to take Young Ho from his crib and he gave me one of his precious smiles when he saw me

 

He started to babble more loudly and I went with him to the kitchen, closing the bedroom doors behind me, so my you- my wife could sleep. I was so sorry for you. Seungri and Daesung came back from their military service and we all were preparing for our comeback as a group, that’s why I couldn’t spend as much time with you and my boy as I wanted to. I knew that it was really hard for you to take care him by yourself. I was tired as well. Young Ho was just 4 months and he gives as both a hard time. But at the same time… he was the biggest happiness in my life. Not even music gives me that much joy as his one smile.

 

Holding Young Ho in one hand, helping myself with my hip I took his formula and put it in a bottle warmer and took my phone. It was just before 4am, but because it was November, it was still dark outside.

 

[Me: Daddy alert. Anyone up with me?]

 

I wrote in BigBang group chat and while waiting for the reply I started to take random photos of my son, that was now busy chewing my grey wife beater that I was using as PJs.

 

[SH hyung: I swear I will never complain about my schedule ever again. But please, make her sleep]

 

I read Seung Hyun hyung’s reply and I chuckled. His one month old daughter was apparently in her playful self in the middle of the night again. During day, she was waking up just for her meal and then go straight to sleep again. But at nights… she wanted to play and to be carried.

 

[Me: It’s you who gave her the genes of partying at nights. As far as I recall, NaJin-ah was more a bookwarm]

 

[SH hyung: *sent a picture* See? My daughter likes books as well. But why does she have to like them at this hour?]

 

I opened the photo he sent me and once again I laughed.

 

“Young Ho, see? Ji Hyun-ah is eating the book you gave her. You’ll have to scold her tomorrow” I told to my son and his eyes widen when he saw my phone in his hands reach. “No no no. This is not for you” I took the phone from his little hands and went to take the bottle, caring him with me.

 

When I was already sitting holding my boy on my knees and the bottle in the same hand, I got another notification from the chat

 

[JiYongie: Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter