M - (D) Missing you

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You run as fast as possibile, almost getting hit by a car that appeared out of nowhere. You didn’t care. You had 5 minutes to get home. Daesung said he’ll call you at 8pm and you just couldn’t answer the video chat while still being at work. He hates it when you’re working too much. Irony. After his tour in Japan and couple of concerts in Korea, he went with BigBang to USA to film couple of MVs for their new album and to shoot some additional photoshoot for magazines. Within two months you spent with him just two weekends because of his schedule.

 

When you were opening the doors, you already heard that he’s calling. You run to the kitchen and sat on the nearest bar stool, took deep breath to calm yourself and then answered the video chat, straightening your hand in front of you, so he could see you.

 

“How’s my beautiful jagiii~~” you heard him calling happily and with just one smile of his, all your tiredness disappeared.

 

“I’m doing great, oppa!!” you giggled and he pouted

 

“Not missing me at all??”

 

“How can you say that! Of course I miss you! Especially today…” you looked down. There was no point on hiding your feelings any more. You missed him as hell. And just to forget about how much you miss him, you were working more than always.

 

“Why especially today? Something happened? I went jogging at the beach with YoungBae hyung and we just finished our breakfast! Everything’s great. It’s gonna be a good day, definatelly…” he said happily and you looked at him surprised. Did he forget about your anniversary? You looked at your watch that he got you on your birthday and checked the date. September 19th. You wasn’t mistaken. It was this day. And… he forgot.

 

“Oppa… you forgot?” you whispered, still shocked. He always remembered about all the important dates or plans. He was the one that was giving you a call to get you know that you have a dentist or a hairdresser appointment.

 

“About what? Something happened?” he furrowed his eyebrows and thought for a while, but then suddenly, he turned to someone that was on his left, nodded to him and then turned back to you “Jagi, I’m sorry I need to go. The car is already waiting to take us the the mv location

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter