W -(D) Wish

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Don’t you think I should be more nervous than you?” Daesung chuckled and squeezed your hand.

You were waiting for your bags at the airport, your father already at the other side of the doors, waiting to pick you up and you were feeling dizzy at the thought of what's going to happen soon.

“You don’t seem to be nervous at all. So I decided it’s gonna be only fair if I’m gonna be nervous for the two of us” You said while checking your phone.

Your plane had a delay and you knew your dad is already waiting for an hour. Why off all times, you had to be late and make him angry when you have the love of your life ready to introduce to him. This was the very first time you’re bringing boyfriend to your parents house and you were freaking out. You still remembered when you called a month ago, asking if you can bring someone home with you for Christmas.

-----Flashback, November------------

“What do you mean by ‘someone’?” your mom asked confused. All your life you were declaring that you won’t fall in love and won’t get a boyfriend. At the age of 14 you decided something as stupid as love won’t matter to you, so they should only expect a son in law from your two sisters.

“I’m seeing someone. He’s nice… and, and in Korea you spend Christmas with your boyfriends, so I don’t want to leave him alone…” You explained, Daesung holding your hand from the other side of the table, sitting there just so he wouldn’t be visible for the camera, while you were video chatting with your parents. A week earlier, on your birthday he said you can have 3 wishes and he'll do it, without hesitation. And your big mouth quickly said 'spend Christmas with me and my family'. Even tho you wanted to take it back later, knowing that meeting parents is just too soon, he said that he'll do it. You were dating just 2 months and bringing him all the way to the USA was a big deal that's why you were so scared and nervous. Especially knowing that your family can be weird. 

“But here, we spend Christmas with family. You went to Korea just for couple of months and you already want to change traditions?” My dad came closer to the camera and you knew he wasn’t happy. To be honest, you knew he didn’t give a about tradition. The ‘I have a boyfriend’ part was the thing that he didn’t like.

“Christie brought Tom for Christmas when they were just dating for a month!” you raised your voice, recalling your older sister and her now husband. You were the youngest daughter and you were trying to take advantage of this situation one more time.

“I warned you, that I don’t want an Asian son-in-law” your dad continued, but your mom just rolled her eyes and shushed him. You blushed at the mention of son-in-law. 

“Of course, darling. If you want to bring your boy, then I don’t have any objections. Dad doesn’t mind, too” she said with a calm voice and you smiled to her knowing to you could count on her. She was always supporting you and even tho you were more daddy’s girl.

-------End of Flashback----------------

And here you are. At the airport with a masked man in a hoodie to prevent any international fans that could recognize him, even tho you knew he was a bit exaggerating. Even if someone would recognize him, they wouldn’t believe that Daesung from the most popular Asian band, decided to spend Christmas in Chicago. 

Your boyfriend took all y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter