K - (R) Kinderparty

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Nooo, stop!! It hurts” you heard a loud squeal followed by a cry and you furrowed your eyebrows.

 

“What’s going on there?” you called from the living room while finishing a perfect white with pink dots bow on top of a big box and smiled to yourself as you saw how pretty the birthday gift looked like. It took you a while packing it, but you knew you have to do it by yourself, because if you’d let your man to wrap it, instead of a pink wrapping paper, there would be his last solo’s posters.

 

“Nothing” your husband called back but then you heard one another squeal

 

“Omma!!”

 

You sighed and wanted to go to the bedroom to check, but as you stood up, you saw your 3 years old daughter running toward you with a messy hair. You looked up at her father that was stepping behind her with a pout and a bunch of colorful butterfly hair clips pinned all over his black button-up.

 

“Appa’s pulling my hair!!!” the little one reached her hands up, and you took her on your arms, noticing that there’s a little  yellow comb in her black hair.

 

“I did not! I was just in the middle of my masterpiece when she started to scream” Seungri stuck out his tongue to his daughter that was now giggling in your arms, and stuck her tongue playfully, too.

 

“Aish, we don’t have time for this, oppa” you sighed. The two of them were always like that, and sometimes you felt like you have two kids. “I’ll finish SooHee’s hair and you take the presents and other bags to the car. They’re gonna kill us, if we’re gonna be late again!” he did as you said and pretended he couldn’t lift the big birthday box, just to make SooHee laugh. With success. As always.

 

“Appa is silly, right?” you laughed, while making your daughter’s hair, which wasn’t an easy task as she was wriggling on her seat terribly and her hair were all tangled. ‘Too much energy. Why can’t she be calmer, like me’. you thought and smiled to yourself.

 

 

 

“Maknae! Finally! What took you so long?” Youngbae greeted you when you finally arrived.

 

“Appa wanted me to be bald!” SooHee jumped in her uncle’s arms and Youngbae gave a scolding look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter