N - (R) Nice to meet you

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On August 9th, you had Ice Tea and blueberry cupcake. You were reading The Great Gatsby.

 

A week later, you were ordering a Latte in a rush, and you run out as soon as you got your coffee, saying sorry to everyone you accidentally bumped into.

 

On September 20th, you were quietly writing something in your notebook on a small table in the corner.

 

The next day you were talking on the phone with someone about a movie you want to see.

 

On November 30th, you were sipping on your Cappuccino, watching through the window on a rainy day and people with umbrellas running toward their destination and trying to not get wet too much.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a stalker.

I’m really not.

 

It’s just, one day you suddenly started to appear in my favorite cafe near my apartment. And once I saw you… I liked this place even more. Was it a coincidence that I was seeing you there so often? Every time when I was sitting by my table in a safe distance from you, I was wondering what’s your name, do you live somewhere near the café, or maybe work here?

 

People call me a playboy. And maybe, I really am one. I never thought about it. It’s just… I easily make friends with women… but you… You made me nervous, anxious… I was praying every time on my way here, so I could see you there, but yet, when I saw you, when you really were there, alone, writing, reading, listening to the music, or just plainly watching people on the street… I got so shy that I’m sure I was blushing, and once again I was thanking god, that this café is quite dark, only couple of lights here and there. No wonder I saw some celebrities here, hiding just like me now, in hoodies. But… this place didn’t need any masks to be honest. It was rarely visited by newcomers, teenagers and tourists. It was a perfect hideout in the middle of the city jungle. A place, where you didn’t hear Girl’s Generation or anyone from YG. More...Frank Sinatra or Edith Piaf.

 

“Here’s your coffee” suddenly an owner of the café that was in his 70s said, interrupting me my thoughts and putting a large cup in front of me “Would you like something more?”

 

“Yes, that girl” I sighed, looking at your figure that was sitting comfortable in a big armchair, reading a book and sipping something what I assumed was hot chocolate with marshmallows.

 

The owner looked behind him to see where I was looking and chuckled. He then took my hoodie out from my head and fixed my hair, like I would be his grandson “Then, what you’re waiting for?”

 

I looked up at his full of wrinkles face, that were showing years of experience and knowledge. I felt so small to him. “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter