Y -(G) You're my angel

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Mi Rae, you want to go with us for a drink?” your co-worker came to your room and asked getting herself comfortable on a dark leather sofa in the corner

You took your eyes of the screen and the Excel tables that you were working with the whole day and looked at her.

“I have already plans, unnie” you said, but then you thought once again.

Two weeks ago, you were sure about your plans for today. You were about to go to the VIP screening of Seung Hyun’s new movie. But… should you really go, after what happened last week? Seung Hyun’s JiYong’s best friend, and you two were friends because of JiYong… or maybe…

You took your phone and with hesitation you opened Kakaotalk and picked Seung Hyun chat room.

 

You: Oppa… I don’t think I should come tonight…

You: Will it be okay if I watch the movie the first day it’s gonna hit movie theatres?

You waited couple of minutes, anticipating his answer. He was a bit slow in responding, but you didn’t want to just call him

SeungHyun: What? NO! Of course not!

 

He replied and added a furious emoticon. You sighed, rubbed your forehead and start typing him back. You knew it’s not gonna be easy with this kid.

 

You: But… I really can’t… you probably now about…

SeungHyun: Your fight? Let me see…. A week ago JiYong came to me in the middle of the night, drunk to the point he could barely walk.

SeungHyun: He was stealing my food from fridge since then, because he declared he won’t come back home.

SeungHyun: When someone asked him about you, he was acting like a real dragon, words and curses instead of a real fire.

SeungHyun: Yeah, I think I know something about what happened between you.

 

When he pointed that all, you closed your eyes, trying not to let the tears come from your eyes. You shouldn’t feel sorry for JiYong. You shouldn’t want to apologize, because the reason of your fight wasn’t you. It was him. His stubbornness. His dominance. His I-know-better attitude. But then…, why you wanted to apologize to him? Maybe you should let him…

 

SeungHyun: MiRae, please come to this premiere. It really means a lot to me. Only you two and Yoochun hyung can come from my best friends…

SeungHyun: You… you don’t need to sit next him if you really don’t want to…

 

He added the second message and you thought about it. You replied to him, that you agree, and you’ll come after all.  

 

You waited for a bit in the corner, when Minzy run to you the moment she and Dara went pass the red carpet

“Unnie! How are you! It was a long time since I saw you!” she tugged on your dark-green dress’s sleeve, pouting.

“You didn’t come with JiYong? Are you waiting for him?” Dara unnie asked, looking around for your boyfriend

“No, I was actually waiting for you two, guys. Can we come to our seats already?” you asked and when you turned around to head to the screening room, you saw Yoochun oppa that was talking with someone, but when he saw you, he waved with a smile. You were about to wave to him back, but then the person he was talking to, turned around and you froze with your hand up, seeing the familiar face. You were staring at each other for couple of seconds, maybe minutes. You didn’t see him for more than a week. He looked tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter