E - (R) Evaluation

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

„Your presence will motivate them” YG said over the phone, and the man sighed. He just came back from Japan after 3 months and he supposed to have couple days off to rest, but YG called him soon after his plane landed.

 

“What about the others? Can’t Daesung hyung motivate them?” he whined

 

“Seung Hyun-ah! You better show up in the old YG building within 2 hours or you can say goodbye to your days off” YG said angrily before he hang out without any other explanations

 

Seungri leaned his forehead against the back of driver’s seat and sighed dramatically.

 

“It’s just a short evaluation, Seung Hyun-ah. You should be happy that YG hyung asked you to replace him. He trusts your sense. And it’s not gonna take longer than an hour.” His manager said from behind the steering wheel and looked at him in the mirror, heading to the old YG building, without the need of asking Seungri. He had to go there, no matter what.

 

 

 

“Hi, noona. I was told I have to show up tonight for the trainees' monthly evaluation” Seungri said in a bored tone of voice to one of YG’s best dance choreographer, that he was previously working with as well.

 

“Yes, I was informed about it as well. Nice to see you. I haven’t seen you in a while…” she said while leading him to the right studio

 

“I was in Japan. Headed from the airport, actually. You should buy me a coffee” he smirked, taking an advantage that the choreographer was walking first, giving him the view of her in well fitted black sweatpants.

 

“My girls will wake you up with their dance and voices” she said and Seungri stopped walking

 

“Wait, those trainees are girls?”

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know. YG has serious plans of debuting them in December” she turned around to face him, surprised that the biggest playboy she knew didn’t know about five girls that will join the Family in just couple of weeks. “This evaluation is one of their last”

 

“I’ve been in Japan for 3 months and no one told me that! What’s their concept?” Seungri asked really surprised, but then he heard old school hip hop music from the doors in front of them

 

“Back to the Roots” the choreographer smirked and opened the doors, reveling room full of mirrors, filled with the young trainees, trainers and some other people working for YG. Everyone’s eyes were on five girls in the middle of the room, that were making the last-minute repetition of their dance, discussing with each other the moves.

 

They all were wearing similar sweatpants with hiked up one leg and oversized t-shirts. You, as the only one had yours, knotted and showing your flat belly. You were just showing one move that your (you were the leader) maknae had still problems.

 

“______-ah!” one of the girls poked your back and you turned to her, immediately knowing what she wanted. Just in front of you, in the middle of the long line of chairs that were by the mirror walls, were sitting one of the biggest YG stars.

 

“Seungri” you whispered surprised and almost fainted when he smiled and waved to you

 

“Okay, girls. We have a special guest for tonight’s evaluation. Seungri-ssi from BigBang came to visit you. He came to us straight from Japan and he’s super tired…” our choreographer unnie said loudly so everyone in the room could here her, despite the fact, that she was saying those words to you and your group. He nodded, agreeing with her words, his eyes jumped from you, to your two unnies and two maknaes, then came back to you “I promised him, that you’ll awake him, and that he doesn’t need coffee. I hope you won’t disappoint me and show them your best” she finished and sat down beside our special guest.

 

You turned around to face the girls once again and they had determination written down on their faces. You knew each other for 4 years, spending with each other every minute. You haven’t debuted yet, but you loved and depended on each other. Just last week, you were announced to become the leader of the group and they all agreed with YG decision. You were the leader anyway. And now, you were standing in front of your idol. Idol that became your inspiration. Ever since the debut of BigBang, Seungri was your favorite member. His determination and hard working persona made you become the person you’re now. A trainee, soon to debut leader of the girlband under the biggest and most succesful company in the county. Dreams come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter