R - (D) Remember

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so the 200th subscriber came faster than I thought, and I'm really thankfull to all of you that you found time to read all these chapters! 
I hope most of you still read them, and not gave up after the first or second chapter. To all of you that are still with me - 

Do you want an update? One? Two?

#1 Coz Halloween is sooooooon

Knock knock

 

I opened the door once again.

 

Nothing.

 

I would swear that i heard someone was knocking. Twice.

 

I went back to the kitchen to check my ramyun that i was making.

 

Knock knock

 

"Who the hell is it?" I moaned in frustration and walked to the door of the apartment once again.

 

"Is this a joke? HyeMin-ah? HyunJoo-ah?" I called the neighbor’s kids names, assuming those 5 year old twins are once again making fun of me. But no one was at the corridor, nor hiding behind a large plant in the corner, as it was twins' favorite hide out. I growled. I wasn't in a mood of playing tonight.

 

I was just walking back to my doors, after checking the whole hall, when the lights made a weird crack and in a second the whole floor went black. My heart stopped for a second, and then started to bit faster and faster as i jogged quickly to my apartment.

 

"That's not even funny!'" I called in a high pitched, scared voice before slamming the doors behind me.

 

But in the apartment the only light that was giving any light, despite the fact that i left all on, was a small lamp near the single high-back armchair. The armchair that I've never sat on.

 

I walked to the light switch of the main lights, but it wasn't working. I looked once again at the cozy looking armchair that was enlighted with the lamp.

 

As i was walking closer to it, my heart was pounding like crazy. I was surprised that my legs even managed to hold me, not to mention make my body move.

 

I stopped 2 meters away from the furniture, and i suddenly saw that there's a small bowl and chopsticks on it.

 

I stepped away from it, terrified at what I've seen. I grabbed my phone from the pocket and quickly dialed ‘3’ in a speed dial.

 

"Hyung.... can you come to my place?" I said quickly as soon as the 00:00 appeared, which meant the other side picked up the call

 

"Daesungie? What? Why? I'm working... need to finish the song for CF... September 15th is tomorrow, right? Then I'm in a deep ... just few hours left and..." JiYong said surprised at my call at this hour, but then started thinking out loud. He always did it, when he was tired. I couldn’t’t listen to this now. Something was definitely wrong....

 

"There’s something wrong in the apartment.... i... there's no lights but that small one near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter