Z -(D) A to the Z

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„But, omma!!” I whined to the phone once again

“No, buts Daesung-ah! Do you know how embarresed I was, when I got to know about this from JiYong’s mother, and not from you?”

“How could she know about this, anyway” I started to play with the strip of my sweatpants, pounting.

“Because apparently her son talks more with her than you do with your own mother! You should learn from your hyung, and not act like that! If dad would know that you were hiding this from us for so long…” she barked at me

“It’s not that long. It’s just couple of –”

“Couple of months, son! You’re dating since July and we have December! I’m so disappointed in you” she made her signature sigh 

“Because I wasn’t sure you want to meet –”

“How can you think I don’t want to meet the woman my only son is dating!” she interrupted me again

“She’s not Korean…” I said pouting, and when I heared silence from her, I knew she didn’t know about that

“Well…hmm…” she hestistated “But you like her, right?”

“Yes, mom” I nodded, looking at you in the kitchen. You had your headphones on and you were trying to bake and dance at the same time. A smile immediately appeared on my face “It's even something more than just like” I mutter to myself

“Ugh, then…ugh…” she tried to come up with the right reply and I suddenly started to wonder if she heard my last words “You’re a grown man, Daesung. You should know already who’s the right for you. Does she speak Korean, at least?”

“We’re still working on this…” I chucked, remembering your every struggle with the new language. You were fluent in Japanese, but because of me, you really wanted to learn Korean and after almost a year of trying, you were quite good in it. I said this to my mom, and she hummed in appreciation.

“Then I don’t think I have any right to take my words back. Bring her with you. And I’m not accepting a No from you” she then hang up without saying anything more.

I was staring at the phone for a while, thinking about her words. She wanted me to bring you on my noona’s birthday party tomorrow. Of course there were many times when I wanted to tell my family, that I might have found The One. But to be honest, we never talked about how serious our relationship already is. Yeah, we were dating 6 months already, instead of going back to Europe after your contract in Japan was over in September, you choose to go to Korea with me and moved to my apartment. Everything just… happened. Without much talking. It seemed like it was the only thing we could do. It seemed to be so natural.

Suddenly a big wooden spoon touched my lips and I woke up from my thoughts.

“Do you think I should add more lemon?” you looked at me with a serious expression and I tried to hid my amusement when I saw that you have a smudge of flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter