T - (R) Troublemaker

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out of the main building, checking my phone.

 

11:53pm

 

It’s been another day without even seeing the sun. We didn’t have any deadline. It’s been years, since we had any. But all five of us felt this pressure. From fans, company… from ourselves. After my accident everything seemed to be too difficult. But we barely talked about it now. We once sat at Seung Hyun Hyung’s place and talked. And that was it. They asked me if I’m ready. I saidI am. And I really was. Mostly, because of you. You were with me all the time. You stayed with me even when my parents and Hanna were leaving home. You were… my private nurse. Since day one. All my rehabilitation process. All my I-hate-my-life moments. You were the stronger one. All the time. During these days, I’ve never seen you weak. You were tired, but always ready to help me. That’s why, I smiled to myself at the thought, that I finally convinced you to have a girls night-out, while I was working at the studio all days.

 

When the driver drove me back to my apartment (I lost my driver license due to the accident, plus I don’t think that hyungs and you, will ever let me drive ever again) I took a hot, long shower to rest. And to be honest… it woke me up. Tensed muscles relaxed and I felt much better. Even tho I could already go sleep, I wasn’t sleepy at all. I was thinking. Thinking about you. And all the things you meant to me. What you’ve done to me, and how grateful I was to have such an angel as my girlfriend.

 

Minutes, maybe hours left, and I still was awake, writing some lyrics that I was sure I’ll never use for any album, when I heard someone was entering the main doors.

“, be quiet” I heard your cursing and frowned. Did you bring some friends with you? I get off the bed and slowly headed to the door of the bedroom, to check what’s going on. I leaned on the door frame and saw how you’re trying to took of your high heels, but eventually falling on the coat stand “Shhhhh” you spoke in a very drunk voice to the object that started to sway on his three legs “You can’t wake up bubble !” you continued your conversation with the coat stand, while deciding to sit on the floor to take of your shoes.

 

When I chuckled at your ‘bubble ’ nickname for me, you looked around yourself startled, then your eyes finally landed on me.

 

“Hiiiiii~~~” y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter