B - (T) Birthday

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour.

Two hours.

Three, then four.

 

I blew out the candles on the table and sighed. He didn't come. Again. Should I be angry at him? I'm tired of being angry because he didn't come when he promised. And that wasn’t his fault. Again.

 

Probably he was working with boys and lost his time, or just couldn't get out of the recording studio. He told me he'll be back. He told me he'll be home.

 

It's my birthday. Another year passed.

 

 

-----Flashback this morning-----

 

'I'm sorry I have to work today, baby. But I'll make it up in the evening. I promise. When the midnight will come, you’ll be in my arms' he said snuggling me to his chest.

 

'Don't worry, oppa. Just come back home early so we could celebrate, arraso?' I've told him and gave a quick kiss on a nose before pushing him away so he could go to work already.

 

'Happy birthday, jagi. Once again.' He gave me his famous smirk 'I'll make it up to you later, be prepared' I chuckled at his words and his oh so seductive expression.

 

----End of flashback----

 

 

I looked once again at the table. It was my birthday but the table was full of his favorite dishes. Even the birthday cake I was making half of the day was more in his style and taste than in mine.

 

It was already 10pm, and I knew that if he didn't left YG at this hour, he will stay there till morning. Probably he even forgot that he promised to come.... Not that I blame him. We're together just for couple of months. And he loves his work. I've never asked him to choose between me and music. I was too afraid that he'd choose music.

 

'Well, Charlie. At least you stayed with me.' I looked at the dog that was lying lazily on the leather sofa. When I said his name he raised his head, looked at me and yawned. Yeah, he was tired of waiting for Seung Hyun, as well.

 

I decided to leave all the food on the table. I will clean this up tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

Half of hour later I was already relaxed and stepped out off bath tube just because I was afraid that I can fell asleep in there if I stay any longer.

 

I took one of my boyfriend's t-shirts that I was using as my PJs and went to bed. Charlie took an advantage that Seung Hyun isn't here, and jumped on the bed, just to lie and sleep next to my legs. 

 

'Happy Birthday. May this year be even better than the last one' I said to myself before drifting into dreamland.

 

 

-----------------------------

'!!!!' I cursed under my nose when I checked an hour.

 

11.30pm.

 

I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter