S - (T) Stay

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2 

„There’s nothing I can do about it, oppa” Pauline said with a weak voice, busy avoiding my eyes

 

“You just said deadline of the applying is in a week” I said trying to control my voice. My whole world crushed and I didn’t know what do to.

 

“Yeah it is, but I can’t afford to stay in Seoul longer than I was assuming in the beginning ” she said. Money. Something so stupid like money can take her away from me “I’m here since July. My parents gave so much money so I could go to this exchange program and before it, to Summer School for studying Korean. I can’t ask them for more”

 

“How about a scholarship? Maybe you can apply for one, that would allowed you to stay for spring semester?” my mind was barely functioning. I should worry about the new album, BigBang’s comeback and the following World Tour, but no. All I could think about was that Pauline could disappear from my live just before Christmas that I thought we could spend together.

 

“But then, I would still have to pay for another semester when I come back to my school. I have some courses to do there before I could graduate”

 

I was trying to come up with a brilliant idea of how to solve it. But I didn’t have any. Well… there was one, but it was crazy…

 

“Maybe you could -” my phone interrupted me and I picked it up immediately. “Hello?”

 

“Hyung, if you won’t bring your to the recording studio in 10 minutes, I’ll delete all your lines from our album” JiYong said angrily and hang out without waiting for my answer. , this kid gonna regret behaving like that. Especially in a moment like this.

 

“You need to go?” Pauline looked at me and gave me the beautiful smile that I loved  so much when I nodded ”Go. I need to prepare a project for next week’s class anyway.”

 

“Lunch tomorrow?” I asked already ready to go, but trying everything to be able to stay just for a little bit longer

 

“Yeah, sure”

 

 

--------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------------

“Where the are you wondering around all days!” Teddy yelled the moment I entered the recording studio.

 

Without a word I walked to the desk where he was sitting with JiYong, took a bottle of whatever they had near each other and entered the recording booth. I saw their surprised faces but I didn’t care about them. I was furious. On them, because they called me out of the café. On Pauline, that she wanted to go back to Europe, before even we could call our relationship a relationship. And the most… I was furious on myself. That I was a coward to do anything about it.

 

I took a big gulp from the bottle and mentally thanked JiYong, that it was a beer and not some of his flavored water that he liked so much. I put my headphones and looked through the lyrics that were in front of me on the screen.

 

“Ready?” I heard JiYong’s voice in my headphones. I gave a nod and music started to play, another love song.

 

I started to rap my part but when my lines were done, I was too immersed in the mood, that I started to improvise right away. Lyrics came from nowhere. I was spiting them straight from my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter