P - (T) Paparazzi

ABC with BigBang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagi, oppa's already home. Did you arrive to your office safely?" Seung Hyun asked you over the phone and you frowned at his 'already home'. He wasn't home. You spent the night in his apartment and by the time he came back from morning meeting at YG, you supposed to be already at your work.

 

"I couldn't. Oppa where are you?" You said in panic. You were so late to work. You had to call to the office that you feel bad and you can't come at the hour that you should. Maybe Seung Hyun will help you....

 

"What? Why? It's already 10:20am and I'm just turning-" He paused in shock, the driver looked at him from his seat surprised as well.

 

"" the driver said "What are we doing, Seung Hyun?"

 

But Seung Hyun didn't say anything. His face slowly getting more and more red from anger. In front of his house there was a huge crowd of reporters, paparazzi and sasaeng fans, some of them patiently standing in front of the gate, shooting flashes to the every window of the building and some of them chatting with each other happily sitting on the sidewalk curb, cameras lying beside them.

 

"Jagi? I... I just saw. Are you safe?" Seung Hyun remembered you were still on the line and brought his attention to you again

 

"Yeah i am... but they were calling my name... they know i am here..." you said now more angry than scared. Because of them you couldn't go to the office. They were intruding your life. Not to mention Seung Hyun's.

 

Two weeks ago YG announced that Seung Hyun is in a relationship. A week ago the media got to know that you are The Girl. But nothing special happened despite the fact that the "TOP has a girlfriend" headlines were on every Korean website. People got to know your name, yet nothing bad happened. Nothing until today.

 

Seung Hyun assured you that he will think of something and hang up just to take the driver's phone, where YG was already on the line. Before his boss could say anything, Seung Hyun started

 

"I want to take her out of the house. They'll do couple of photos and we'll go to YG"

 

"Yes...yes i think showing her finally off will be the best idea. Everything seemed to be too calm for this situation. I should have knew they are waiting for something"

 

"And her spending the night at my place was that thing" Seung Hyun said through the greeted teeth. He looked down at his phone that was now vibrating on the seat and was showing JiYong's number. He must have heard.

 

"Stop the car couple of meters away from the gate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter