chapter 2

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sat on his bed, half asleep, the sun rays shining brightly into his eyes, still wrapped in his blanket as his mum was nagging him to wake up. He threw the blankets off himself and rolled over, accidentally falling onto the floor with a thud. He made a few 'I-don't-want-to-go-to-school' sounds before slowly crawling out of his room. 

"Lulu, hurry up and get ready." His mum looked at the boy on the floor. "Stand up." He mumbled. "Hurry up Lu." 

Unwillingly, he stood up. He looked at his mum, his eyes still half closed, she gasped. "Lulu! What happened?" 

Luhan had dark circles forming under his eyes. He mumbled. 

"What?" 

"I couldn't sleep yesterday." 

Last night, Luhan had fallen asleep at 6am. The reason being: Oh Sehun. Even though Sehun didn't seem to make a big deal out of it when they were walking together, to Luhan, it was a big deal. He was kissed by another male, the first time they even met! He wondered what Sehun was feeling, maybe he just did it on the spur of moment. 'I don't swing that way too...' He thought. 

 

After he finished getting ready to leave, he opened his front door, slowly. He peeked out and looked onto his left and sighed in relief. He didn't want to bump into Sehun. Now that he thought about it, he never bumped into Sehun in the mornings or afternoon even though they went to the same school. Heck, he never even knew that his neighbour from 2 years ago moved out. 

'Maybe its because I don't go to school on time or come back right after school.' He thought to himself. 'Wait... what am I going to do if he talks to me at school...' 

 

He had maybe, 1 or 2 hundred scenarios that could happen at school with Sehun and came up with ways to avoid him while he got to school. When he got to school, he realised school had already started because the front gates were already closed. He scratched his head. 

"Oi! Luhan!" 

He turned around. It was Baekhyun and Yixing. "Late again huh?" 

"Y--" 

"You three! You're late!" A teacher pointed at them from inside the school grounds. 

"No we are not, we are not inside yet, we are absent for the time being." Baekhyun retorted. 

The teacher looked as if he was ready to kill. "Go to class." 

"The gate is closed, sir." 

He sighed and took out his keys to open the gate. The 3 of them went inside, thanking the teacher although they didn't really mean it. 

 

As they walked through the corridor, they looked inside every class seeing practically every student half asleep. Luhan was dozing off as he walked, not realising that he was walking way slower than his friends. Yixing and Baekhyun didn't realise it either. Suddenly, he was pulled into the male toilets, his friends still not realising that he was gone. His lips were attacked. Sehun. Sehun turned the lock on the toilet door as he broke the kiss. 

"Good morning." Sehun said, as if he didn't just kiss him. 

Luhan avoided eye contact. "I'm going to class." 

Sehun laughed. "Liar." He leaned forward but Luhan turned his head. 

From the corner of his eye, Luhan could see Sehun pouting. Seeing as how his plan to kiss Luhan failed, he bent down a bit and started kissing his neck. Which of course, made Luhan pretty uncomfortable. As if Sehun could read his mind, he pinned his arms to the wall so he couldn't use them. 

"H-Hey Sehun..." 

Sehun stopped and straightened up. "What?"

"Why are you doing this?"

He smiled. "Why else?"

 

Luhan frowned. "Whatever, I'm going to class." 

Sehun nodded and opened the door for him. "Ladies first." 

"I'll kill you." Luhan said, holding out his fist. 

Sehun chuckled quietly. 

 

"Why aren't you in class anyway?" 

"I came late." 

Luhan gasped. "Aren't you a nerd?" 

"Huh?" He paused. "Oh. Yeah, I guess... Something happened." He said lazily, which made Luhan think that he didn't want to talk about it.

There was a short silence as the two walked. "S-so, how come I never bumped into you even though we live next to each other?" 

"How would I know. I didn't know we were neighbours until yesterday. But I'm guessing the reason why is because you're a delinquent." 

Luhan stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm not a delinquent... I just... don't have any motivation towards school." 

 

When they got to class, the teacher scolded them but not as much because Sehun was also late. Throughout the whole lesson, Luhan was in deep thoughts. He thought about how Sehun acted around him. He watched Sehun from the back. He never really smiled or talked to his seatmate. 

During the break, a few girls came up to Sehun, asking him for notes for subjects. 

"Sehun, is it okay if we borrow your notes from maths?" A girl asked. 

He looked up at her, as he was sitting down. He was about to refuse to give it to her but in the end, he gave it to her, because she looked so desperate.

Luhan had seen the whole scenario and realised that he doesn't even talk or smile even when he is spoken to. He thought it was strange, when he was with him, Sehun was always the one to start the conversation. 

 

--

 

"Luhan! Do you want me to contact your parents? You've been sleeping in my class too often!" The teacher said in front of the class. 

He immediately snapped out of his 'eye-resting' process, his eyes wide open. "No seongsangnim! Anything but that..." 

"I won't cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter