chapter 1

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the teacher packed away her things to leave the class, the classroom door opened, revealing the 3 tardy students. Their uniform shirt was not buttoned properly, revealing a bit of their chests. The teacher sighed and ignored them. 

"Seonsangnim, we're late." The 3 slightly bowed their heads, although it looked like it was a polite gesture, the teacher was annoyed, it felt like they were mocking her. "Ay, seonsangnim, you marked us as absent didn't you?" One of them pointed to the clock in the classroom. "There's still 2 minutes left until this class ends." 

Ms Kim rubbed her temples. "Alright alright... although you'll be staying back after school, you've been "late" to class for about a month now." She emphasized the word 'late.'

The 3 students pouted. She gave them an unimpressed look. "Fine." The students sighed. 

The teacher left the class and the 3 males went to the back of the class and sat on their desks. The classroom was filled with small conversations between friends whilst they waited for the next subject teacher to arrive. 

 

"That , I thought she would let us off like all the other times." 

"Well, it does make sense, at least she has patience unlike other teachers." 

The door opened quite loudly. 

"Speak of the devil." 

This time, a male teacher walked in, anyone could tell he wasn't the nice kind of teacher, the type of teacher everyone disliked, the strict one. Before he had even put down his things onto the desk, he had already instructed them to open up their books. The whole class, excluding the 3 tardy students from before, inwardly grunted. The 3 males grunted out loud. 

 

"This is stupid Baekhyun, we won't even learn from this class." 

Baekhyun nodded as he used the table as a foot rest. "I know." He yawned. "You wanna ditch, Luhan?" 

He turned to Luhan, who was already half asleep with his head on his desk. He made a small "ahhhggnnnn" sound from his throat, meaning "hell-yeah-I-want-to-ditch-this-boring-as-class."

Baekhyun sighed. "Yixing, carry him out." 

"Yes sir." And he proceeded to carry the half asleep male on his shoulder. 

 

As the 3 of them made their way to the door, the teacher cleared his throat, making the 3 males halt, Luhan waking up from his little daze. After he was put down, the teacher walked over to the door, blocking the way so that they couldn't get through. 

 

"Ah seongsangnim~~ Is it okay if you move your over a bit, we want to get through." Baekhyun said, with a smile, although it didn't reach his eyes. 

The teacher inhaled and closed his eyes for a second, suppressing the urge to yell at the rebellious students. "Sit dow--" 

"Seongsangnim, move." Luhan rubbed his eyes. 

The teacher was obviously about to explode after hearing the tone in Luhan's voice. 

Luhan realised this and smiled. "Please?" 

As the teacher was distracted by Baekhyun and Luhan, Yixing looked back at the class. He locked eyes with one student. The student panicked, realising that Zhang Yixing was staring at him, as if he was being threatened. The fidgety student bit his lip and slowly raised his hand. 

"S-s-seongsangnim, I... am having a bit of trouble with this, can you please help me?" 

The teacher stepped to the side since Luhan was blocking his view of the student that asked. "Wait a moment, just let me deal with thes--" 

Before he could finish his sentence, the 3 had already left the classroom. He stared at the open door for about 10 seconds. The class was silent and the student who had raised his hand was fidgeting even more than before. 

"S-sorry seongsangnim..." 

He sighed. "Minseok... you're older than all of them, stop letting them think that you're their lackey." 

Minseok opened his mouth to say something, but realised that what the teacher said was true. 

 

 

--

 

"Okay, clean up the classroom, the tables, chairs, cupboards and floor, everything. Got it? I'll be back in an hour, do anything stupid and I'll make you do it everyday until you actually do what you're told to." Ms Kim said, handing Luhan, Baekhyun and Yixing brooms and sprays and placed a small box of cloths on a desk. 

As she left, the 3 students sighed. They dropped the brooms and roughly pulled out chairs and sat on them.

"This ." 

They all mumbled in agreement. 5 minutes had past and the 3 were still sitting down. 

 

The door slowly slid open. The 3 boys slightly panicked and stood up, picking up the brooms and began sweeping random places. To their surprise, it wasn't Ms Kim, it was a student. The 3 turned to each other and nodded. The student looked at them and walked towards his seat. He grabbed his bag from his seat and turned back to the door but was unfortunately stopped by Baekhyun, who looked as if he were about to threaten the student. 

"Oi, clean." Baekhyun passed the broom to him. "Before Ms Kim comes back." 

The student held the broom but didn't do anything. His eyes looked very uninterested. 

"Excuse me..." Baekhyun looked at the student's nametag. "Oh Sehun, I told you to clean." 

Sehun stayed silent, which made Baekhyun ticked off. Without trying to control his anger over the arrogant student's behavior, Baekhyun pushed the broom that was in Sehun's hand so that Sehun's back was against the wall. Because he used so much force, the broom broke in half. Upon seeing the broken broom, Baekhyun sighed. 

"Go swap the broom." Baekhyun ordered Sehun. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter