chapter 7

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 3 of them sat in the living room in silence after Jin Ah put on appropriate clothes. Sehun sitting next to Luhan and Jin Ah sitting opposite to them on the couches. Not being able to stand the awkward atmosphere, Jin Ah looked at her phone and suddenly had an idea. 

"Luhan, do you want to see something?" She asked. 

Sehun looked at Luhan, seeing that he was a bit hesitant. "Sure." Luhan said politely and went over to Jin Ah's side. Upon seeing what she wanted him to see on her phone, he immediately laughed out loud. His eyes are wider than usual as he looked at Jin Ah's phone. "Is that him?" He said between his laughs. 

"Yeah~ can you believe it?" 

Sehun looked at the two curiously before walking over to see what they were looking at. Almost immediately, Sehun's face became emotionless. "Can you not...?" He tried to grab for the phone but Jin Ah quickly moved it away. 

"Aw, come on, your rebelious stage was adorable!" She said, trying to hold in her laughter. Sehun glared at her and looked over at Luhan who was smiling innocently at her phone. Sehun sighed and let it go.

"...Three, four........." Luhan mumbled and then gasped. ", you had 8 piercings?" Luhan laughed.

"Leave me alone..." Sehun buried his face in his hands as he mumbled curse words aimed towards his sister. 

 

After Jin Ah received a phone call, she had quickly rushed out, leaving just Sehun and Luhan together. Sehun stared down Luhan, as he always did, while he tried avoiding eye contact. He felt that it was less awkward when Jin Ah was with them, since he had an excuse to not look at Sehun. After about 2 minutes of silence, it was finally broken when Sehun spoke. 

"You still want me to tutor you?" 

The question caught Luhan off-guard, he hadn't really thought about it. "...I'll t--" He stopped mid sentence because he received a text message, an unknown number. Checking the message, he looked up at Sehun and tried not to smile, though it was failing miserably. He turned the phone around, showing Sehun that Jin Ah (who somehow got Luhan's number during the short time she was here), had sent him a few photos of his old look. Piercings, dyed hair, cigarettes. "You actually looked pretty intimidating." Luhan put the phone up to his eye level, comparing the current Sehun to the past Sehun and smiled. 

Though Sehun did want him to delete those photos, a side of him didn't too, after seeing that smile of his. "You staying the night?" 

Not really paying attention and distracted by the photos, "yeah," he answered. 

 

 

Due to Luhan's inattentiveness, he was now in Sehun's bed, being hugged by the taller male. "I haven't seen you all week," was Sehun's excuse. While Luhan could see how that excuse made sense, if they were dating, but they weren't. For a solid 10 minutes, he tried to pry himself out of Sehun's arms, but ended up just giving up and letting Sehun get away with it. "So why didn't you want me to meet your sister?" Sehun mumbled something into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter