chapter 8

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've been calling you for the whole day, why didn't you pick up?" 

Sehun looked at his sister blankly. "Can you not talk so loudly in the hallway?" 

She clicked her tongue at him. "Yeah yeah, alright. Anyway dad wants to see you again." She was just about to pull Sehun quickly to her car but she saw Luhan at the corner of her eye, walking with Yixing And Baekhyun. "Luhan~" She said happily. 

Again, Baekhyun and Yixing stared at the siblings and Luhan with a bit of jealousy. They couldn't really comprehend the fact the beautiful woman was even related to Sehun. 

"Alright, gotta go quick, let's go!" And with that, Jin Ah pulled Sehun, running in her heels. 

"I guess I can't come over today." Luhan thought to himself, before realising that he was looking forward to going to Sehun's. He shrug off the thought and continued talking with his friends, ignoring their taunts and jokes about Sehun and his sister. 

"Oh , I still have Sehun's phone." Baekhyun remembered since he overheard the conversation between the siblings. He took the phone out of his bag and turned it on. 

28 missed calls and 34 text messages. 

"That's a lot of calls for someone who doesn't talk at school." Yixing said, curiously. "Didn't you only have his phone for a night?" 

"Yeah, during the night it keep buzzing so I turned it off. Luhan, you're going to see Sehun later yeah? Give it back to him, I never really understood why you didn't take it yesterday."

Luhan laughed nervously. "Yeah, okay." 

"Since your best friend isn't around, can we come over?" Yixing asked.

"Best friend?" Luhan looked at him confused. "Oh... Sehun... He's not... Whatever, yeah you guys can."

 

--

 

The 3 of them were in Luhan's room, Baekhun and Yixing playing games while Luhan just watched. 

"Feels like its been a long time since you guys have come over." Luhan thinks out loud.

"Well yeah, you've been spending a lot of time studying." They both retort. 

Luhan glared at the back of their heads. He laid on his stomach, watching his 2 close friends debating whether one of them cheated or not. Luhan sighed and grabbed his phone after remembering something. "Hello? Um, yeah... I'm good. Is Sehun there? ... Yeah, if that's okay." Upon hearing the name Sehun, the two arguing snapped their head back. Luhan tried to shoo them away, telling them to go back to playing their game but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter