chapter 13

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan scoffed at Sehun's odd behaviour and went to his classroom. He sat down in his assigned seat at the back and sighed, wondering how long it would take for Baekhyun and Yixing to show up since there was still plenty of time left until school actually started. 

“Hey.” Luhan lifted his head from his desk hearing the familiar voice. “You’re early today.”

“You are surprisingly early too Baek.” Luhan replied.

The other nodded and sat on Luhan’s desk. “So recently I started talking to this girl and I finally asked her out.” Baekhyun said shyly as he looked down at his fingers.

“Good for you, when are you seeing her?” Luhan said, genuinely interested since Baekhyun never talked about his love life.

“Saturday... but...” Baekhyun trailed off and looked up from the desk then at Luhan. Seeing this weird side of his friend, Luhan frowned and leaned away from him, mouthing a ‘what.’ Baekhyun sighed. “I told her I was bringing a friend so it wouldn’t be awkward. But then she said she would bring a friend.” He sighed again. “And I want to spend most of my time with just her and not her friend so I don’t want to tell her that I don’t have anyone to bring... so please?” He said desperately.

“I don-“

“Luhan please, it’s just a few hours.”

“... Fine. I’ll remember this, better pay me back when I need you.”

Baekhyun leaned towards Luhan with pouty lips. “Thank you.”

With a slightly disgusted expression, Luhan pushed the other away and off his desk. Baekhyun smiled to himself and sat down on the desk next door. As the two began making annoying faces to each other, Luhan’s quickly averted his attention away from Baekhyun upon hearing Sehun’s voice.

He could hear the younger boy talking to someone as he passed from the outside. When he walked past the window, Luhan could see him and Jongin talking in a friendly manner. He saw the tanned student lean in quite close to Sehun’s ear and whispered something that made the other respond with a “ off.” Jongin laughed and gave Sehun a light push on the arm before he left down the hallway.

Entering the classroom, Sehun immediately scanned the class to find Luhan with an excited smile. He could see that the taller boy was about to walk towards him but stopped when the bell rang and sat down in his seat at the front instead. As their home room teacher walked in, on time as usual, Sehun took a glance back at Luhan and stared for a few seconds. Luhan stared back until Sehun looked away. He answered for his name during the roll call before looking at the back of Sehun’s head, drilling imaginary holes in it. He wanted to open up the others head and see what he was thinking since he was being so odd.

First he introduces a friend of his to Luhan, tells him not to talk to said friend as if he was afraid of him yet continued to act like they were best buds. The fact that Sehun even had other friends at this school surprised Luhan since he hadn’t seen Sehun talk to anyone else at school besides himself since they met.

 

Not long after first period began, the school principal interrupted their class and asked for Luhan to follow him to his office. Unwillingly and mumbling to himself, he got out of his seat and followed the elder with his hands in his pockets. The walk there was silent, the older man not looking back once, not even to see if the student was following. Entering the neat office, Luhan immediately saw the teacher that had stopped him this morning during the uniform checks and cursed internally. The teacher was just sitting there, looking all smug with his shoulders and chin up and chest slightly puffed out as he watched the student sit down. The teacher in front of him obviously had something against him. Luhan thought to himself, going through is memory, trying to figure out what it was. 

The principal cleared his throat as he sat down, ing his blazer. "Mr Park has informed me of your behaviour this morning, and from what I've heard, this isn't the first time." Luhan looked down at his hands, he was sure he didn't act out of line this morning at all. He'd just stood there, letting the egotistic teacher ramble on and nit pick at every detail. At the sound of the principal's sigh, the student perked up. His principal was someone who was always there for the students, he'd never been unfair with anyone. He was there to listen to Luhan's troubles since he'd entered despite the constant trouble the student had always gotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter