chapter 5

Enthral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning!! short chapter (sorry) its like 1000 words less than the other chapters (reallllly sorry) its also not a very good chapter sorry :'(   (it's currently 1:15am so this is all i could think of to write but!!! ive already started to write the next chapter, i didn't continue it in this chap because i thought too many things were happening at once so yaaa)

 

Luhan suddenly woke up, his heart racing. , what was that all about...  He realised the room was dark now, meaning the sun had gone down. Dammit, I was only going to take a nap. Luhan looked down and wanted to cry internally. Sehun's arm was firmly wrapped around him and to add to that, he had an . Why, you wonder?

Well, before he had woken up, he had a dream, one that he would never admit to having. In his dream, he and a cute girl were getting it on with each other until Sehun popped into his dream, where he took over the girl's role and in the end, he was getting it on with Sehun. Dream-Sehun, was a great kisser, but Luhan would never admit it, even though it was just a dream.

 

And now that dream has caused him to have an . He prayed mentally that the was because of the first part of his dream where the girl was there, not because of Sehun. He looked back at Sehun, since his back was facing him. He tried getting up countless times but even though Sehun was fast asleep, his arm wouldn't move an inch. Luhan had thought of just leaving it, without relieving himself or wait for Sehun to wake up to relieve himself but it started to get uncomfortable for him. 

Luhan bit his lip as he thought. If I do it here quietly... he won't know. He sighed. Quietly, he slipped his hand into his pants and began to , trying to suppress his moans, which weren't all successful. Because of the moans that managed to escape his mouth, Sehun also woke up. 

 

"Luhan?" Sehun said, his eyes still closed, not knowing what Luhan was doing. "Are you okay?" He didn't reply, trying to pretend he was still asleep which resulted in Sehun opening his eyes to check on him. Sehun smiled when he realised what Luhan was doing. 

Now, Sehun was stuck between pretending to not see what he just saw or let Luhan continue whilst watching him. As he fell quiet, Luhan opened his eyes, thinking he'd fallen asleep. Luhan turned his head back to double check, only to see Sehun awake.

Luhan nervously smiled and quickly took his hand out of his pants although he still hadn't come. "I need to go to the toilet to pee, can you take your arm away?" Luhan said, hoping Sehun didn't see him ing. He didn't move his arm. "Seriously, Sehun!"

Sehun hugged Luhan tighter and Luhan's nape before whispering, "caught~" Sehun sneakily slipped his hand down Luhan's pants and began helping him, which of course, Luhan tried to stop but Sehun stopped after maybe, 10 seconds. 

Luhan heard light snoring behind him and frowned. What the... He f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter